lørdag, september 19, 2009

My Autumn Blog Candy

ETA: This blog candy is now CLOSED!
The winner will be announced on Sunday October 11th!

It's time to celebrate!
We are finally going away on holiday and I want to celebrate this by giving away a BIG blog candy to one lucky winner.

To win this candy, all you have to do is:
* Write a comment on this post
* Link to the candy on your blog(either a blog post or at your sidebar)
* If you don't have a blog, please leave a comment on this post with your contact info(email).

You have until Saturday October 10th 8PM(GMT+1). The winner will be announced the day after.
I ship internationally!

Here are some close-up photos of the candy:The candy includes:
* Prima Marketing Clear Stamp set
* Basic Grey Different Strokes clear stamp set
* Basic Grey Tannenbaum Clear Stamp Set
* Inkadinkado Garden Words Clear Stamp Set
* Tim Holtz Brushed Pewter Crackle Paint
* Tilda Flower Pins
* Ribbons
* One mounted stamps"Hoo-Ray"
* 5 different Glitter Glues from Sulyn
* Stampin Up Basic Small Grommets
* Color Box Copper Cat's Eye ink pad
* Epoxy brads
* 2 rolls of my favourite double sided tape
* a bunch of tickets in various colours
* 2 bags with loads of charms, brads and other embellies
* 1 bag of Dove Craft Christmas tags
* 1 bag with various flowers and leaves

609 kommentarer:

‹ Eldst   ‹Eldre   201 – 400 av 609   Nyere›   Nyest»
Liza Arie sa...

Hi!
What's a candy!
Linked it on my sidebar.
http://liza-lizon.blogspot.com/

helencreaty1 sa...

what a big candy , i cant believe what i am seeing =O, wawwwwwwwww , thanks a lot for being so generous, i 'd like to be the lucky winner =P,
have a nice week, i ve linked your candy on my sidebar
kisses from peru
helen

shortyrose sa...

Hi Kristine,

your blog is wonderful!!!
I linked your candy on my sidebar.
http://shortyrose.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the chance to win this great candy.

Greetings from Germany
shortyrose

Doris P. sa...

It´s a great candy! And a fab blog!
I linked you on my sidebar and now I hope, hope, hope ;-)
Hugs
Doris

Anonym sa...

Wonderful candy Thank you for the chance to win. I posted a link and picture on my blog sidebar at http://scrappingbutterflymom.blogspot.com/
I also became a follower. You have a wonderful blog

Mariyca sa...

Thank you for the chance to win your sweet candy!!!
Linked it on my sidebar.

tas sa...

Oi! Det var en flott blog candy!!! :):) Fantastiske kort du lager ! Bloggen min er ikke ferdig enda,så det blir en kommentar her istedet :)

Heidi sa...

WOW....super candy!!!
Link i min blog :))

Anne sa...

Wow! For en utrolig stor og flott candy! Jeg har laget en link i "sidebaren" min. Takk for at jeg får en sjans å vinne disse godakene. =)

Stempelklem fra Anne

Gerdie sa...

So nice to read that your finally going on holiday! Wishing you a nice time! And now a candy to celebrate......... that's generous! It's a super candy!

Mary Lou sa...

Hello~~ Thanks for your generosity!! Your creations are fabulous!!!! Linked your candy to my sidebar.
God Bless
Mary Lou

Mary Lou sa...

Hello~~ Thanks for your generosity!! Your creations are fabulous!!!! Linked your candy to my sidebar.
God Bless
Mary Lou

gocanucksgo sa...

Hi Kristine! Brand new follower here. Your creations are fantastic as are your photos! Keep up the fantastic work and thanks =) canucks _ revelation at yahoo dot com

Conservatory-Girl sa...

what an amazing candy! oO
I'd added a link in my sidebar and become a follower of your wonderfull blog.
So much nice inspiration around here.

Gosia sa...

Hi Kristine!
Thanks for the chance to win this lovely candy I've added your link in my sidebar.
Greetings from Poland

Jeanette sa...

Herliga London! For ein super blog candy!! og en utrolig flott blogg!Masse inspirasjon å hente her:-)

Har skrevet om blog candyen i min blogg : www.jeanette-thebestamancanget.com

Sammi sa...

wow! How generous of you! Hope you are having a fabby time!
would love to be considered for your candy. My email is sammi@betbeder.com

Evendim sa...

Amazing candy!! Thanks for the chance to win! =)

I've put your link in my sidebar.

Have a great weekend!

HegeHB sa...

For en herlig blogcandy. Fikk endelig satt meg ned og blogget om den:) Digger å følge bloggen din. Utrolig bra!

Unknown sa...

Hi Kristine it's a fab blog candy. Lately haven't had time to play along so it's time to start again&why not to start with yr cany. I would be surprised to win it mind you you never know do you lol
oxo Ildiko

Magda sa...

What a fantastic candy! I've linked your candy on my candy
Thanks for the chance to win,
Magda x

Linda Brun sa...

Ønsker deg en fin ferie.
Kjempeflott blogg som jeg må ta i nærmere øyesyn.

Har linket candyen din på bloggen min.

Linda

Mary Anne / MA54K sa...

Such yummy, yummy candy! There are so many things in that picture that I would just love to try using! I have added you to my sidebar and would love to be included in this wonderful drawing!Thanks.
http://lakesidestamping.blogspot.com/

Helena (Gvendalen) sa...

Hello!
You're so generous! The candy is sooooo yummy!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Hugs

Anonym sa...

Oh, en så härlig blog candy, den önskar jag mig. :-) Du gör MYCKET fina kort mm.

Vänliga hälsningar
Sonja

ledesma sa...

Hi Kristine!!! I see lots of goodies here.
I want to thank you for the tutorials on photoshop I'm new on digi stuff but I'm ready to learn ;)
And your cards are always stunning.

Mi Link:
http://scrappylatina.blogspot.com

Anonym sa...

hi,woooooow...thanks for a chance.
I put the link on my sidebar.
Hugs,xxx.

Anonym sa...

Hi Dear Kristine,
Hope you are having a fabulous time in Miami!
Wonderful candy...of course I will leave a link on my sidebar for you.
Big Hugs
Carole x

Anonym sa...

Hello! Very beautiful blog and great candy! Vale in Italy
valeriavaleria [at] gmail [dot] com

Holly sa...

Thanks for the chance to win some amazing blog candy! Wow! You are linked on my blog.

Lena sa...

Greetings from Greece!What a wonderful candy!!Thanks for giving people a chance to win!!
I like your blog!!Be always creative!!!

wintam sa...

Hey, That's an amazing candy - and so is the cat on the top. Love your blog and your style!

Denimo sa...

Wow!! Great blog! And wonderful candy too! I don't have a blog yet so appreciate the chance to win it anyway!!
Denise
denimo@sbcglobal.net

Caterina sa...

Thank you for the chance to win your very BIG blog candy! Wow! I've linked your blog on my sidebar!

Congratulations on your job!

Dunja Trautmann sa...

Dear Kristine,

I am speechless and totally enthusiastically of this blog, I browse gladly here and look at myself much. I find these things here totally fantastically, excellent!!!
I would like to use my chance with this great Candy and try my luck. I would make friend leaps, if I should win this Candy: -))

Have a beautiful day, remain so creative and continue to inspire me with such mad, partly unbelievable works.

I linked you in my Sidebar with photo and am from now on a pursuer of your mad blog.

Dearest greetings from Germany Dunja

Dunja Trautmann sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Cindy van Oorschot sa...

Thanks for the chance to win. I've linked your candy on my sidebar.
Cindy

Lovely Linda sa...

Hello Kristine from Canberra Australia! Thank you for the opportunity to play for this gorgeous Candy. I am off to link you to my Blog:
http://lovelylindascraftcentral.blogspot.com/
Thanks again for the opportunity to play - have a great time!
God bless you!

Unknown sa...

Hi there,
Wow, what a fabulous candy giveaway - someone is in for a real treat - fingers crossed that it is me!!
Hugz
Dawn xxxx

fusiafscrapping sa...

Wow! GREAT candy! Thanks for the chance to win!
http://fusiafscrapping.blogspot.com/2009/09/autumn-blog-candy.html

Alosha sa...

Great candy!
Thanks for a chance to win!

Przy-Kominku.blog.onet.pl

Anonym sa...

Hello Kristine,
Your blog is absolutely amazing and very inspiring.
I don't have a blog but I'd love to win your candy, this is my e-mail beabril@gmail.com (I've send a link of your candy to my friends too!)

Donna sa...

Kristine, thanks for the chance of some amazing candy! I have put it on my sidebar. Have a wonderful relaxing Holiday!
Love your work,
Donna x

Christa sa...

what a great candy you are giving away, thanks for the chance xx christa

Annie sa...

My compliments on your super blog, I am proud to say I am a follower. Thanks for chance to win in your bog candy event.

cheers Annie

daxl sa...

Wow, great candy! Thanks for the chance to win!
Hugs, Dagmar

Annelies sa...

Enjoy your holiday! Here's my link . Thanks for a chance to win such great candy! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Bianca sa...

thanks for the chance to win!!!


Kiss,
Bianca

animacreativa.splinder.com

ekaterina-sanna sa...

Oh My Goodness!!!!!!!!!
What Great candy!!!!! Hope to win !!!
I've liniked your candy on my sidebar
Hugs...
Kate

Terry@ a quilting blog sa...

Hi Kristine! I just found your fab blog and have linked your generous candy to my sidebar. Thanks for the chance to win!!

Have a wonderful holiday!

Terry

Sammi sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
КИра sa...

http://kikirra.blogspot.com/
Это мой блог, вдруг повезет

Melissa sa...

love your blog and found through an aussie blog(Tina)& i added a much needed post on my own blog...thanks xxx melissa

fusiafscrapping sa...

Hello Kristine!
I hope your holiday will be wonderful.
http://fusiafscrapping.blogspot.com/2009/09/kristines-blog-candy.html

Jayne sa...

Hej kristine

your blog is amazing..and i just love all your works...and always look forward to get your posts.
thanks for the chance to win such a fab candy...
Jayne

Guro sa...

Dette var en fantastisk bloggcandy!
Det er klart at jeg vil være med på denne :D

Ha en fin helg!

Guro sa...

Hei Kristine!
Dette var en fantastisk flott blogcandy!
Det er klart at jeg vil være med på denne :D
Ha en fin dag!

Anonym sa...

What a wounderfull blog candy. Love your blog and all your designs.

Amanda sa...

Lovely blog! Thanks for the chance to win such yummy candy! Enjoy your holiday. I have linked your blog to my blogs I follow.

Unknown sa...

Hello from Greece!Wonderful blog!Such a lovely candy!!
gglkm06@gmail.com

Anne B. sa...

Count me in! :)

Sorry, I don't have a blog.

abackman66 at hotmail.com

Unknown sa...

What a great candy pack!! I've put a post on my blog, check it out here:
http://adayinthelifeor5.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the chance to win!!

T@ny@ sa...

Hi Kristine!
Fantastic Blog Candy, thanks so much for offering it. I really want to be a lucky winner! Enjoy your Holiday! I'll list this on my sidebar Here Thanks for the chance to win!

AbcHobby.it sa...

wow..yourìre very generous!! this candy is amazing! thanks for the chance!!
I've left a link on my candy box,

hugs from italy
elisabetta

tgilberg sa...

Wow! For en flott blogg du har! Og selvfølgelig legger jeg igjen en beskjed dersom jeg kan vinne så mye flott! :D

Sandee sa...

Melissa referred me to your blog, and I'm so glad she did. Beautiful creations!

Vinglefrøken sa...

Glad jeg dumpet borti denne bloggen - hit kommer jeg igjen. :-)

Deltar gjerne i giveaway'en din! Linker fra min blogg også - to lodd med andre ord! :-)

Lena Marie, LillMi sa...

For en candy-bar;)
Den tror jeg ville gjort meg til scrappeentusiast! Min blogg er lillmi.blogspot.com

Doris sa...

What incredible blog candy! I am enjoying looking around your blog. Hope you have a fantastic vacation.

peggy aplSEEDS sa...

what a lovely blog! and what a generous offer of candy! thank you for the chance to win. i added a link in my blog.

Juut sa...

What a great blogcandy. Thank you for the chance to win!

Hug, Judith

Rachel sa...

Lovely candy!!!:) greetings from Poland!!:)
rachel
http://jedit-kolory.blogspot.com/

Unknown sa...

Hi.
Views your blog - it is wonderful!
And your candy simply fantastic!
Thank you that give a chance to win.
I link your candy in sidebar
http://sondrina.blogspot.com/

Domna sa...

Hi! Great candy! Thanks for a chance to win !

http://scrap-domna.blogspot.com/2009/09/blog-post_28.html

Adriana Vanderhoeven sa...

Hi Kristine!!what a great candy!!! Thanks for the chance to win. I posted it on my blog.
http://mydreamsmihobbie.blogspot.com/
hugs
Adriana

Jenny V. sa...

Hi Kristine! I seen some of your creations on TGF and Club Anya 's blog. I must say I love your creations. You put so much effort and deatils into it that makes it so beautiful. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the chance to win this fab candy!

Alyusha sa...

GREAT candy! Thanks for the chance to win!
I've linked in my http://alyushka.blogspot.com/

Peggy sa...

Great blog candy. Your cards are great! Please enter me in the pot. My email is jnkallen@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless!
Peggy Allen

Doina sa...

Great candy! Thanks for the chance to win! I have linked you to my sidebar.

Malin sa...

OOOj vilken candy!!!! Jag vill va med o ta en lott o hoppas på turen!
Länken ligger i sidebaren på min blogg....

PysselPyret sa...

Hej! Vill gärna vara med i tävlingen och har länkat i min blogg.

gengen sa...

Wow this is a huge candy my dear. I blog about it here:

http://www.kwarta4me.biz/2009/09/kristines-autumn-blog-candy-giveaway.html

Thanks for the giveaway and i followed you also.

Anonym sa...

Hei. Jeg har aldro prøvd meg på blogcandy, krysser derfor fingre og tær... Ha en fin uke.
gunhild@sylling.no

Donna VW sa...

What a fabulous batch of candy!

jorgenson1717 sa...

Your blog is very beautiful. Love your cards!

Thank you for giving away such wonderful blog candy.

My email address is: cjorgenson1717@mchsi.com

I will leave a link at our craft group called the Crafty Table http://www.craftyria.com/board/index.php

Lee sa...

Hej,
Jag hittade din blogg och måste bara säga att den är väldigt inspirerande och fin. Jag kommer att komma tillbaka hit fler gånger. Jag har länkat till dig i min blogg.
Välkommen in och hälsa på. =)

angel75se.blogspot.com

//
Lee (Sverige)

Gry-E. sa...

Ein kjempemessig candy, dette her. Eg er innom bloggen din fleire gongar i veka - du er kjempeflink. Håpar du har hatt ein fin tur.

Riina sa...

Wow! That an amazing blog candy! Thanks for the chance to win! :)

Greetings from Finland!

Leah l'Orange sa...

amazingly lovely candy, Kristine! i can see why you'd be celebrating, too - HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY! :)

have linked you in my sidebar and am keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

Åhhh en sådan underbar blogcandy! Hoppas, hoppas att jag har tur:)
Passar på att säga vilka underbara ting du skapar! Stor Klem!
Här har jag länkat till dig!
http://lillblommanskapar.blogspot.com/2009/09/mmmmm-godissugen.html

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Egater sa...

Hej!
This is so great giveaway. I blogged about it here http://egaterileiud.blogspot.com/2009/09/teine-blogikomm-on-norralanna-kristine.html
Greetings from Estonia
eteris at gmail dot com

Marley sa...

Wow.. such a lovely candy! So many people want to win this... Thanks for giving me a chance xxxx Marley

Angela W sa...

What an awesome giveaway! Thank you! My email is angel31877@yahoo.com.

Maria sa...

I would love to win this blogcandy, so generous of you. I have linked it to my sidebar.
http://mariarblogg.blogspot.com/

Att leva med kor :) sa...

Ojojoj,vad trevligt det skulle vara att vinna ett sånt paket...jag deltar och länkar i min blogg moas-mamma.blogspot.com

Tana sa...

hi, Christina! I wish to receive such tasty sweet very much !

Gisele sa...

Oi,

Bá, que kit lindo... espero ser a sortuda!!

Coloquei um post:
http://scraptotal.blogspot.com/

The Archiving Angel sa...

Hello! I just found your blog & you are so talented. I love your beautiful cards. To win all the great blog candy would be terrific but your inspiration is a prize too.
Thank you for the chance to win.
Best wishes,
Sonia

Kjellaug sa...

Wooooooooow for en candy. Er gjerne med i trekkningen. Har linket til candyen i høyre margen på bloggen min.

The Archiving Angel sa...

Hello Kristine! These goodies are fabulous just like your blog. I will be tuning in to see what you are up to with all your cool projects & cards.
Please take a moment to checkout my blog too where I posted info about your giveaway. My blog is relatively new & my camera is old so not so much on yet but definitely a work in progress.
http:archiving-angel.blogspot.com
Hope you can stop by & bring your friends along. Crafters enabling crafters united in paper goodness! Thanks for a chance to win! Sonia

Viviane sa...

Thanks for the chance! Great Candy! Hugs.
vivitalita.blogspot.com

mae sa...

Thank you for the chance to win this CANDY!! I have posted a picture link in my sidebar

CraftyRia sa...

Thans for a chance to win this wonderful blog candy! I can't get my blog to update, so I'll leave you my email address: tiggeria@gmail.com

Dragonlady sa...

Hi Kristine,

What a really beautiful blog. Also some really yummy candy. Have a lovely holiday and hope you feel refreshed and ready for more blogging when you return.
I have put a link on my sidebar and am following ( I know it is not a requirement).

Hugs Ali x

saripari sa...

Oh wow! Fantastic blog and fantastic blog candy! I'd love a chance to win it. I've posted a link in my blog http://saripari.blogg.se/2009/september/godissugen.html
Have a nice holiday!

Mel sa...

Wow huni what a fab candy! Thanks for the chance to win! My blog is here! xxx

Unknown sa...

Hei Kristine!!!!

For ein flott blog candy du har laga til!!!
Håpar du kosar deg stort "over there"!!!!

Eg har skreve nokon ord på bloggen min om din candy..

Stooor klem frå Tine..

Anonym sa...

Wow...it is a wonderful Blog Candy

Thanks for the Chance of the win

Hugs Sabrina

Lena sa...

Hello!! I really want to have a chance to win this beutiful candy!! Hugs from Sweden and Lena

I will link to you in my blog.

http:lenascrappar.blogspot.com

Катерина sa...

Great candy! I post it in my blog's side bar here - http://scrapladykat.blogspot.com/

Polla sa...

Hi Kristine!
Thanks for the chance to win this lovely candy.
I linked you on my sidebar.

Unknown sa...

Hi Kristine,
Wow, what can I say, this is absolutely fantastic candy. Fingers crossed - link in my side bar for you.
Hugz
Dawn xx

Anonym sa...

wow! fantastic crafts blog site and the designs are amazing..please count me for the
candies...

Anonym sa...

wait... i forgot my email:
lovelylorns@gmail.com

Неволшебница sa...

Hello Krisrine! Great candy! I link you candy on my blog http://svedimma.blogspot.com/2009/09/blog-post_18.html

Thanks for the chance to win
Hugs
Svetlana

StacyC sa...

Have a wonderful time.... Thanks for the chance to win some AWESOME candy.... Linked you up on my blog candy side bar...

My Blog

slinkycat sa...

Thanks for the chance to win this lovely candy, I have become a follower and added a linky to my sidebar :) take care x

Anne H. sa...

Hei!
Så utrolig flott Candy du har!
Nydelig blogg og masse inspirasjon å hente.
Anne -:)

Kristen sa...

What great blog candy! My email is klherriman@msn.com

ARTE SÓBISCUIT sa...

I would like to participated, thanks for the chanse to win.

ARTE SÓBISCUIT sa...

Thank you for your candy and a chance to win!!!

Queen La Rubba sa...

WOW! The candy you are giving away is very yummy! I love your blog. You have tons of information! There is all kinds of really interesting and cool stuff. I spent a couple hours reasding everything!

I am also now a follower of yours!

Thank you for all the fun and interesting info and the opportunity to win such yummy candy!

Digital Misfit sa...

That is some delicious crafty candy!
hugs
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com

גלית sa...

Wow, how wonderfull!!!

You're invited to my blog:
http://cafe.themarker.com/view.php?t=1247948

Good luck to all,
Galit

Anonym sa...

Hi Kristine!! I love this Candy!
Hugs,
Marta from Poland :*

Neenie sa...

Wow! What fantastic candy! Thanks for the opportunity to win it. Have linked to my sidebar. Hope you have a fab holiday. :)

Julie sa...

Hi - Wow what a great blog candy - very pretty - fingers crossed - by the way your blog rocks - your creations are amazing.
Take Care - Ju xx

Penni sa...

Hi - I just found your blog and I love it. I've added my name to your followers list.

I've put a link to your Candy in my sidebar.

Hugs
Penni
X

Terry sa...

Hiya Kristine, wow hun what a fab candy. Offcourse I linked your candy to my leftside of my blog Thanks for this opportunity. I wish you all the fun when you are going on your holiday. Thanks hun. Hugs Terry

JASPISOWA sa...

Hello,
beautiful blog and yummy candy!
Greetings from Poland :o).

http://jaspisowa.blogspot.com/2009/09/smakoykow-moc-power-of-delicacies_6466.html

Kimmie sa...

Hello dear.

I hope you enjoy your holliday?
You've a very beautifull blog en I want to thank you for doing something nice as this!
I put you're candy on my blog.

XXX Kimmie

Milnie sa...

Wow!!! What a lovely candy! Thanx for the chance to win! I have linked you in my sidebar!

Jenni sa...

Fantastic candy - will go to post on my sidebar now!
Jenni x

Mette sa...

Wouw what a blogcandy :-)

Nina sa...

nydelig bloggcandy og ikke minst en flott blog. får mange gode ideer her jeg blar på siden.

lagt link på siden min,.

MARIELA sa...

Hi! I would love to participate in your blog candy! I take the picture to my blog. Kisses from Argentina

Νένα sa...

Hi Kristine, sweet candy!
Thanks for the chance to win!

http://nena-creations.blogspot.com

Hugs
Nena

Tana sa...

The candy can get to Russia?:)) I will try to win it

Tana sa...

http://tanablogpostcom.blogspot.com/

Christine sa...

Wow, what an amazing giveaway! You are so kind!

I hope you have a wonderful vacation! If we were going on vacation, I'd be celebrating too! As the weather is getting colder and colder, I'm longing for a nice warm beach somewhere! That won't be happening though LOL

Unknown sa...

Oh....MG!
I am so glad I happened acros your blog candy on another blog! Not just because of the awesome candy but because of your beautiful blog and creations. The chance at that sa-weet candy is just a bonus.
I have become a loyal follower and am off to check out yor archives!
Oh...almost forgot.....linked you in my sidebar. Check it out HERE!

HUgs!
True :)

Anonym sa...

wow! what an amazing candy!
i'm a newbie in making card.
i will be very thankful if i can get this stuffs.
they're adorable!
my email is: mommy_gadget@yahoo.com

lutingobelin sa...

this candy blog is unbelievable ! It would be perfect as my birthday present ! So I hope that having 30 years soon will give me good luck ! lol Thanks for givingaway such wonderful stuff !

Gurkiss sa...

Oooh wow that blog candy, this I really do not miss :)

I take a lot :)

I have put the picture and a link back here on my sidebar.

Hugs Gurkiss

jude sa...

Thankyou so much for the chance to win this candy.I have linked your candy in my side bar.
Your blog is so inspirational!
hugs &thanks again judex

Pattyjo sa...

This is great blog candy! Thank you for the chance!
Pattyjo :+)
rholschen@air-pipe.com

annececile sa...

thanks for the chance to win your fabulous blog candy ! it s wonderfull !
vive l'automne !

anne cecile
http://scrapannece.canalblog.com/archives/2009/10/01/15272751.html

virginie13 sa...

Hello, your candy is very attractive, I try my luck, my mail david-karine@hotmail.fr kiss

Anonym sa...

Första gången jag kikar in på din blogg! Vädigt fint:)
mvh Johanna
alpinakohinoor@msn.com

Dinara sa...

Hi Kristine!
Your candy is so yummy!
Thanks for chance to win!
my blog: http://dinaro4ka.blogspot.com/

Dinara

Hilde sa...

Hei!
Takk for sjansen til å vinne denne
flotte blogcandyen. Masse flott i
blogen din. Nydelig pus du har også.
Hilde (aslerudi@online)

Heartland Creek Graphics sa...

Goodness that is a huge treat!
Thanks for giving us the chance to win this great candy.

Hugs,
Vera

Dragonlady sa...

Hi Kristine

I would appear to have forgotten to put a comment. i posted a link about your candy some time ago and am a follower.

fingers crossed this time!!!

Ali x

Sivic / Siv Linda sa...

Hei Kristine!!
Da har jeg endelig skrevet om høst candyen din i bloggen min : )
Utrolig flott hobby pakke du deler ut, det er nok mange som ønsker seg den .
Vi får krysse fingrene : )

Margreet sa...

what a beautiful blog you have! and as I love candy's I've put your link on my sidebar.....thanks for giving the chance to win!
xxx Margreet

Anonym sa...

365..how many days there are in a year and how many comments you have here! Hopefully it will be a lucky number for me. Hope you have a fantastic day.

Dianne sa...

First I want to tell you I love the pics of your cat. We have a little Calico and she is so sweet.

Thank you for the chance to win some wonderful goodies. I have followed your blog for a while now. I linked your candy on my sidebar.

I am also giving away candy if anyone is interested.

http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

AndreaM sa...

Hi Kristine,
thank you for the chance to win such an amazing Candy!
I wish you great holidays!

Greetings from Germany,
AndreaM

Charlie sa...

Great candy, thanx for the opportunity to win, I'm following and leading!

Monika sa...

WOW!! What a great candy!!
Thanks for the opportunity to win!! I have post a link on my sidebar.
Kind regards, Monika!!

Andrea sa...

Muy lindo blog y candy!!
Gracias por dejarnos participar!!
Saludos desde Argentina!
Mi blog http//andrea-dolcemia.blogspot.com

JoAnn sa...

I love your work in your gallery and your tutorials have been very helpful, Thanks. Now with that said I am a follower and I have your candy posted on my blog, It has been there for about a week I think but I forgot to leave a comment. Thank you for the chance. If I keep playing one day I might win. hehe I wish I was in Florida with you. Have Fun.

JoAnn sa...

I just left a comment but I wanted to let you know your candy is on my blog sidebar @ http://luv2scrap.blogspot.com I'm new at this so forgive if I'm trying too hard to cover everything.
Hug!!!!

my craft and art creations sa...

I think your blog is fabulous and the cards that you made fantastic!!
hope to be lucky!!!

my craft and art creations sa...

Great job you have done !!!
hope to win !!!

Anna Zaprzelska sa...

Hello! Congratulations to you! What a great candy! Thanks for the chance to win! I've linked your candy on my blog:

http://ana-brises.blogspot.com/2009/10/koniecznie-musze.html

Gretings from Poland,
Brises

Alicja sa...

Wonderful candy! Tahnks for a chance, hugs!
http://daleko-od-wszystkiego.blogspot.com/2009/10/kristine-lost-in-creativity-my-autumn.html

Ameis sa...

Hi,

wow this is a great candy. Thx for the Chance to win!

The Blog is link.

Thanks,
Ameis

Annie sa...

Hi Kristine...your blog is very inspiring Really awesome blog candy up for grabs.thanks for the chance to try to win.

Annie
enna1729@aol.com

Zuza sa...

Great candy! I've put a link on my sidebar.
http://studiolimonka.blogspot.com/
Thank you for a chance to win :)

ScrapMyran sa...

Hej där! Vilken fantastisk candy du har plockat ihop - hoppas på svensk seger (till mig då såklart) för fratida goda relationer i skandinavien =)
Länk finns till höger i min blogg.
Kramar från ScrapMyran
P.S Tack för underbar inspiration!

Judy Lucas sa...

Hi! I would love to win your blog candy! I love your blog design. Thanks! Judy
stampinjudy2@yahoo.com

Judy Lucas sa...

Hi! I'm sorry if this is a duplicate comment. I don't see the post I left a few minutes ago. I love your blog and thanks for the change to win blog candy. Judy

Maxine sa...

Love your blog - please consider me for the blog candy - my email is mrsd@xtra.co.nz The candy is awesome, and it closes on my birthday, which is what prompted me to enter :-)

Anonym sa...

I added your site to my blog! You are very talented!

http://creativecowgirl.wordpress.com

Amaly sa...

Hi Kristine.Great candy.
http://sama-amaly.blogspot.com/

Unknown sa...

Hi Kristine,
Love your blog,
sweet candy.
Thanks for chance to win.

dasdas@012.net.il

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95354461@N00/sets/

Närrin sa...

wonderful candy!

http://narrenstempelei.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-candy-bei-kristine.html

ksu sa...

What a nice candy!
http://albinos-cards.blogspot.com/2009/10/10.html

paperscissors sa...

i candy looks delicious and i am a follower and have linked to your blog from mine

http://longlivescissorsandpaper.blogspot.com/

Anonym sa...

Love the candy! I have added you on my sidebar.

Simona sa...

Wow... Just look at all that candy! It's just amazing!!! Thank you very much for your generosity!

I have added the link and pic to your candy on my blog!

Have a happy holiday, filled with many cherished moments...

Hugs,
Simona

PS: Love, love, love your blog! :)derb

Darja Drakšič sa...

Hi, I love your blog and your giveaway. Enjoy your vacation.

Eva sa...

Hei, dette var en kjempecandy!! Jeg melder meg selvfølgelig på og krysser alt jeg har av fingre og tær. ;)

Har linket fra min egen blogg, og nå skal jeg rundt og snoke litt på din... ;) Gleder meg til å se hva du lager!

Anne-Marije sa...

Hi Kristine,
What a great candy! I love all the embellies!! I put a picture with a link to your candy on my sidebar.
Thanks for the chance to win.
Greetings from the Netherlands,
Anne-Marije

Anonym sa...

Great candy. I have linked ur candy to my blog.

http://peachcrate.blogspot.com/

Brydzia sa...

Great blog, i love your work ! thanks for chance to win in your candy,
my mail: ania-brydzia@wp.pl

Tieva-Design sa...

Hallo,

what a huge and wonderfull candy.
I´ve linked it in my blog: http://zaubertigerchenswelt.blogspot.com/

Dusia sa...

Fantastic candy,thanks to chance to win;*

ktrya sa...

Hi Kristine!
You have to great candy!

Here the link in my blog
http://pomysly-ktrya.blog.onet.pl

Jacey's Mom sa...

Thanks for the chance to win some awesome blog candy. I've posted about your candy in my sidebar. =)

BabyLightMyWay sa...

Wonderful candy blog!
http://elisahobby.blogspot.com/2009/10/primo-candy.html

Bende sa...

Hi, wow what a great blog candy and I love your blog :o)
bpasgaard@yahoo.dk

Anonym sa...

Hi, I'm Nyny, from nynyscrap.canalblog.com, I saw your wonderful blog by "surfing" on the web. I am a french woman so please don't pay attention to my bad english ^^

What a wonderful giveaway, also there are already too many participations, I just couldn't follow the visit and not try so here I am..

I will make a note on your candy blog in a few minutes on my own blog.

Thank you for this great idea :)

Cinzia sa...

Hallo from Italy your blog is fantastic. Thanks for a chance to win your wonderful blog candy!Cinzia from Milan

Cinzia sa...

Hallo from Milan your works are wonderful!
Thanks for a chance to win your wonderful blog candy!Cinzia

Jana sa...

What a preety blog. I wouldn't have found it without the lure of blog candy, lol.
Thanks, Jana
Terpstra1@aol.com

Unknown sa...

Oh W O W!!!

what generous candy!

shinz @ cosycabin sa...

marvelous candy! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win this wonderful goodies!! I've linked your candy on my sidebar.

shinz xx

‹ Eldst ‹Eldre   201 – 400 av 609   Nyere› Nyest»