Og så må dere alle(norske) ha en strålende 17.mai-feiring!
.JPG)
.JPG)
OMG! Look what came for me in the mail yesterday! The loveliest card ever, made by Anita. And also a matching goodie bag. And it's all made with one of the new summer kit stamps from HÄnglar & StÄnglar. It's all adorable. I spent most of last night looking at all the lovely details and the colouring of the card. It's amazing!! Thank you so much Anita! Take a look at Anita's blog to see more of her creations with the new stamps from HÄnglar & StÄnglar.
Tomorrow ther will be no updates at my blog, because it is the National Day of Norway and we'll be out celebrating all day and night;)
_____________________________________________
And remember my Blog Candy Challenge (until May 21st). Here you can see the prize:
Husk utfordringen jeg har gående til 21.mai! På bildet ser du hva du kan vinne!
9 kommentarer:
That is a beautiful card, I wish those stamps were available in the UK! Well done on winning blog candy and I love your work.
Jennifer x
Lucky you Kristine, Hanglar stamps are just soo beautiful, so wished I could buy some :(
Thank you for the invite to your blog candy I will try and make something for it - (but if I am lucky enough to win you could give the stamp to another person as I already have that one! They are sooo cute aren't they?!) Have fun tomorrow. Hugs, Fran x
Your card is beautiful, those stamps are just so sweet. And what a wonderful friend to have sent you that care package. Thank you for sharing your blog!
Heidi
Å du og du, så heldig du er, Kristine!!! Dette kortet er jo så utrolig vanvittig knallstilig!! Men det aner meg at du har gjort deg fortjent til det også ;)
Nå smiler livet til deg om dagen, ta vare på alle disse gode tingene som skjer med deg nå!
Gode klemmer :)
Kristine, come pick up your badge/award on my blog. U rock!
Hei Kristine!
Åååå, så mye fint du har laget da :-) Blir helt stum av beundring jeg!!! Og dette var et helt nydelig kort du hadde fått!
Ha en fin 17.mai om litt :-)
- Monica
iam simply envie!! you deserve it my friend
This has to be the cutest Hanglar stamp I have ever seen, and you made an awesome card with it. I also echo all the other girls when I say that I wish these stamps were more widely available! I enjoy reading your blog and seeing all the wonderful cards that you make - they are truly an inspiration to me!
just found this one out today i will try to do a quick card for it :)
Legg inn en kommentar