mandag, juli 28, 2008

2 Sketches 4 you - Laura's Sketch 5

Her er et kort til en liten gutt som snart fyller to år. Jeg har laget det med ukens skisse hos 2Sketches 4 You, som Laura har laget. Og husk å være med på blog candy'en min;)
*****
Here is a card made to a little boy who'll be two years soon. I used Laura's sketch number 5 at 2 Sketches 4 you. Remember to join my blog candy;)
For this card I used:
CS: Bazzill
DP: All DP's from Melissa Frances
Stamps: Magnolia, swirls from Autumn Leaves
Tools: Sewing Machine
Accessories: Ribbon and buttons from Raspeberry Ribbons, black felt thickers, paper and tulle flowers from MM.

And look what I got in the mail today;


The July kit from Bad Girls Kits!!! I can't wait to start creating!!!

24 kommentarer:

Ingrid sa...

Kristine, you are always so fast. What a cute card. And that kit is....yummy.

Bev sa...

Gorgeous card Kristine, love the colours!

Hanne sa...

Skal si du er produktiv om dagen, Kristine!
Fint kort dette også!

Nå blir du nødt til å stikke innom hos meg og hente en pris :)

Klem fra mig :)

Anonym sa...

I love your card!! That ribbon is scrumptious and you coloured in the images perfectly!! :)

Laura Davis sa...

Kristine, Yay you are the first to post! Your card is darling!
Love the blue:)
Laura

Maya sa...

Åhh det var lekkert!
Nydelige farger og flott fargelagt!

Klem fra Maya

Anita sa...

This is so cute.

Krista B. sa...

Adorable card! love the stamped image so cute : )

MonicaB sa...

Very cute card! I love the little boy stamp.

Maria sa...

Adorable Edwin and like the layout and embellies. Hugs, Maria

Lea L. sa...

Adorable card!! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Kathryn sa...

Too cute!
Love the color!
:)

Joke sa...

Wow, love your card. Great work!
And what a wonderful looking kit. Have fun!

Anonym sa...

Hallo på dig vännen?
Hur har du det i värmen.
Här håller man på att smälta bort!! Tur att det fläktar så man överlever;=D!!
Ett KANONfint kort! Så fina färger och snyggt med rosetten.
Sköt om dig och ha en bra dag
kram/Gunilla

Nikki Fairbairn sa...

Great card Kristine and I love the cute boy which you have coloured so beautifully, Love the ribbon too, Hugs, Nikki x

Camilla Ekman sa...

Love the colours! Great card!

Anonym sa...

Your card is so CUTE!! Great work with Laura's sketch! What an awesome kit, too! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun creating with it! :)

Åshild sa...

En herlig liten Edwin :) Flott kort, Kristine!

God klem!

Sankari W. sa...

Love the bright colors and the sweetness of your card!

Stine Ursin sa...

Kjempesøtt!! Er så herlig det stempelet :)Så fin sløyfe du knyter, forresten. Får ikkje heilt til det eg...

Natasja sa...

Such a seet card!!

Terria sa...

I love this card colors and bad girls kit is looking good.

Anonym sa...

Your card is so cute. I love the image.

Lim sa...

Beautiful card Kristine and what a great mail day. :))
Hugs,
LIM