Det ble et bryllupskort fra meg til denne fredagens skisse hos Friday Sketchers. Det er Heidi som har laget skissen. Bildet viser det kanskje ikke så godt, men panelet til venstre er et acetat-ark som jeg har stemplet med brune sommerfugler. Syns det glitrende mønsterpapiret fra Papirgleder måtte komme til sin rett, og da kunne jeg ikke skjule det bak et annet panel. Så da ble det gjennomsiktig istedenfor!*****
I made a wedding card for this week's sketch at Friday Sketchers. Heidi has made the sketch. The picture might not show it so well, but the left panel is an acetate sheet I stamped with butterflies. The glitter DP from Papirgleder is so nice, so I didn't want to hide it behind a panel. So then I made a see-through panel.Inside of the card:
Back of the card:
For this card I've used:CS: Bazzill
DP: Glitter DP from Papirgleder, embossed butterfly paper from Claire Fontaine, acetate sheet
Stamps: Lily and Milo, Magnolia(sentiment), butterflies are unknown
Colouring: Distress Ink Soot Black
Tools: Cuttlebug and Nestabilities dies
Accessories: Black Embossing powder, half pearls, Flower from Prima, rondell from Papirgleder, golden butterflies from CCHobby
21 kommentarer:
Wow kristine, what a wonderful card! love the butterflies and acetate panel.. amazing :)
Hope you are having a fab weekend!
Marlene x
oh wow, this is absolutely stunning ..i love it:-)
Sue
xx
aå flott det ble med stemplet i sort/hvitt. Nydelig kort.
Wow, this is really pretty. I like all the details inside and out. I also love the grayscale coloring of the children. Nice!
Flotte kort...herlige :D
hvor he du fått takk i gullsommerfuglen?
Ha ei flott helg...
Klem Unni
Those little kids are so cute!
Å hulliattenhei, så lekkert kort!!! Heldige er det brudeparet som får dette asså! utrolig stilig tenkt og gjort, med alt det lekre papiret du har brukt :) Og det stempelet passet jo 110% her da. Flinke vennen min!
Ha en superduper dag videre :)
Klemmer fra mig:)
oh my word..
what a stunning card.
you are truly a designer!!!!
have a wonderful week my friend
WOW! Just beautiful! I love all the little butterflies!
Beautiful card!!! I can't wait to see what you will do with the goodies I am sent you.
Wow.... Deine Karte ist wunderschön!!!!!!!!
wauv what a wonderfull card with lots of details :-)
what a beautiful card with lots of detail. hugs rach.xx
Kristine this is a lovely card, and you finish the inside and back so beautifully as well. Beautiful
Have a great weekend
Hugs jacqui x
WOW!! I love it!! Beautiful as always.
hugs,
Lim
Stunning card Kristine, I love the acetate panel and the inside and back of the card are just as wonderful!
Hugs
Carole;o)
Hei Kristine!
Nok et vakkert kort!
Du må ha all verdens tålmodighet, tatt i betraktning av alle detaljene du legger i kortene dine!
Skikkelig nydelig!
Klem
Camilla
Wow! What a gorgeous card!!
This is gorgeous, Kristine! I especially love the inside of the card and your stamp on the back.
OMG Kristine, you never fail to amaze me, you decorate your cards so beautifully and so completely, i just love the way you decorate front to back and this card is no exception, it is exquisite, i love the way you stamped the butterflies onto the acetate......Stunning...Crafty Hugs Tina x
This is gorgeous, the image looks really striking in black and white!
Legg inn en kommentar