Here is a wedding card made for some friends geting married this weekend. Sorry for the bad pictures, I was in a hurry!And tonight I'm going to the Metallica concert in Bergen! And I don't care if it's gonna rain! I'll just wear my rain jacket and my rain boots and enjoy the music!! Nothing else matters.... Ha ha!!

CS: BazzillDP: MM
Stamps: Stampin Up(to have and to hold)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Dies, QK Cookie Cutter Monograms, QK tag-%
Accessories: glitter heart from Melissa Frances, Flowers from Prima, bling
6 kommentarer:
this is simply gorgeous.
love the paper and the embellies kristine
Kristine this card it's beautiful. I love the colors that you use and all the details. They are going to love it.
Hugs,
Lim
nyyyyyydelig kort igjen her Kristine;)
Kos deg masse på konserten, håper du får litt bedre vær enn her.. her har himmelen åpnet seg..
klem fra elisabeth
Kjempeflott kort Kristine!!
Kos deg masse på konserten!! Det blir vel litt vått og tørt om en annen, slik det har vært i hele dag her....
God klem fra Jannhild
very very pretty - i love the details x
OHHHHH Kristine this is so elegant... i have a card to create for a wedding in August, you just gave me an idea..... Beautiful as always Kristine... Crafty hugs Tina x
Legg inn en kommentar