Her er mitt andre DT kort med de nye stemplene og papirene fra Ladybug and Friends / Papirgleder. Her har jeg brukt stempelet Christmas Visit, designet av Rachelle Anne Miller. Papirene heter When You Wish - O Christmas Tree, Follow Your Heart - Ocean og Blue. JEg har brukt skisse nummer 13 hos Friday Sketchers. Ellers er tekststempelet fra Papirgleder og datostempelet er fra Heidi Swapp. Stempelmotivet er fargelagt med ProMarkers.
This is my second DT card with the new stamps and papers from Ladybug and Friends / Papirgleder. I've used the stamp Christmas Visit, designed by Rachelle Anne Miller. I've coloured with my Pro Markers. The papers I've used are When You Wish - O Christmas Tree, Follow Your Heart - Ocean and Blue.I used sketch #13 from Friday Sketchers. The sentiment stamp is from Papigleder(it says: Christmas Hugs - the best wishes for the holiday). The date stamp is from Heidi Swapp.
Thanks for looking and all your comments.
And tomorrow evening I'll announce the lucky winner!
20 kommentarer:
Nydelig julekort,Kristine :)
Og rålekker innside!
Klemmer fra Maya
my word.. seriously.. my jar just dropped. you are such an amazing artist. wonderful card kristine!!!
your friend
claudia
Pretty card!! That blue is just beautiful!! Also that image is just darling!! Nice interpretation of the sketch:) Kathy
Å jøsses og bevares, disse papirene er virkelig flotte, men hva du klarer å få ut av dem! Så utrolig stilig, ikke minst innsiden! At noen klarer å snekre julekort i denne varmen er meg et mysterium - imponerende!
Varm klem fra Hanne :)
Så nydelig! Utrolig søte de stemplene der... ;)
Og takk for besøk i bloggen min!
such a pretty card Kristine, love how you have decorated the inner as well. looks wonderful. hugs rach.xx
Skikkelig nydelig kort - nok en gang. :) Nydelig stempeltrykk!
Beate
A marvelous creation Kristine! Love the winter colours and the terrific accesoires!
oh wow fabulous card Kristine, love the cute image and wintery colours - gorgeous, I love it :)x
Fab papers and lovely christmas card
Beautiful card and gorgeous papers1
I really like this card the colors are awesome.The stamp is just so cute oh love it! Great job Kristine!
another stunner Kristine! Love the inside of the card too. xx
Wow, your coloring is so gorgeous!
Glad I found your blog!
Beautiful christmas card, the colours are fab, I love all the extra details and your colouring is perfect
lv Gill x
What a lovely winter design! Great colours and wonderful job with the sketch!!
What a wonderful and cute card. I love christmas-card and can see it through the whole year.
Beatuiful cared Kristine - the colours are stunning
I agree with Claudia. You are amazing artist. I love all your creations. You put some many details and love in each card.
Beautiful.
Hugs,
LIM
woww what an amazing christmas card, it looks so precious and cute ...very pretty.
hugs, bea
Legg inn en kommentar