torsdag, august 14, 2008

Clear Card Christmas


This is a Christmas card I made for my article about Clear Cards at Papirgleder. Stamps are from Papirgleder and Norsk Stempelblad. I stamped white snowflakes on the acetate sheet and decorated them with some bling in the middle. Flowers are Bazzill and Prima. The sentiment says: Snowflakes are small kisses from the sky.....

14 kommentarer:

Rach sa...

ohhhh kristine this is gorgeous...perfect...love the sentiment..and the lace, beautiful. hugs rachxx

Torill sa...

Helt nydelig!!! De snøfnuggene er så fine, og den teksten!!! Helt skjønn!

Murielle sa...

This is very gorgeous cards Kristine!
I love these colours and details.
You have a surprise in my blog(Award).
Have a good day.
Big hugs my friend.
Mumur

annes paperfun sa...

Så rålekkert kort Kristine !
Og de snøfnuggene var flotte ...
Ønkser deg en fortsatt god dag ..
klem anne

Christine (All She Crafts) sa...

Stunning!! Love this.

Chris xx

carolann sa...

Wow these cards are stunning hun well done xxx

Terria sa...

This clear card technique is so beautiful, I just love it I have to give it a try.

Angella sa...

Så flott!
Clear Card har jeg aldri prøvd før... Det må jeg prøve. Takk for inspirasjonen!

Ha en god helg!

Vi snakkes!
Angella

Annie sa...

what a beautiful card you have made! annie x

Maya sa...

Nydelig julekort!
Lekre snøfnugg og herlige farger!

Klemmer fra Maya

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings sa...

aaaamazing.
i love this card.
hugs
claudia

Katharina Frei sa...

Uhhhh Kristine, This is a wonderful acetate card. looove the huge snowflakes!

Anonym sa...

WOW! Really beautiful.

Lim sa...

WOW!! This is gorgeous! I love the result. Stunning!
Hugs,
LIM