tirsdag, august 19, 2008

Clear Card Cupcake

One more of my clear cards I made for the tutorial. All stamps are from Papirgleder, swirls are from Autumn Leaves. I used Nestabilities dies for the cardstock.

7 kommentarer:

Gill sa...

Gorgeous card, love the swirls and the inside is beautifully decorated
lv gill x

Frances sa...

Loving all your clear cards Kristine, will have to dig out my acetate now :)

Hugs,
Fran x

carolann sa...

This is a absolutely stunning card the colours are beautiful hun WTG xxx

Lim sa...

Beautiful Kristne. I have to check now all your creations. I'm sorry that I was missing in action for almost 2 weeks. :)
Hugs,
LIM

Alice sa...

Good idea Kristine, very beautiful card!
Bye

Hanne sa...

Mums mums, sier jeg bare, den som ikke får lyst på muffins av dette, er ikke vel bevart - men det er jeg *hihi* og dette var jo fantastisk nydelig da!

Og joda - det hangler og går, kan man vel si :/ opplæringen gikk strålende fint, den, så nå skal jeg drive butikken helt alene i tre hele dager til ende! Hurra :)

Det er nå godt at du tenker litt på mig :) Klem klem :)

CraftyC sa...

Totally gorgeous!
Clairex