søndag, august 17, 2008

I am this week's YAOB and some Inspirational News

Wow! Katharina chose my card to be this week's YAOB(Your artwork on my blog)! I am so honoured! Thank you so much Katharina!
And I have some other good news to share; I am now a Team Member of Julie's Inspirational Blog. So I will be one of the contributors to this blog. So take a look and see what the other members have found of inspirational artworks!

15 kommentarer:

Christine (All She Crafts) sa...

Hi, Inspirational team-mate!! :o)

Marte sa...

Så koselig da! Kortet er jo kjempestilig, så jeg skjønner valget hennes godt! :)
Gratulerer med seier også vennen, you rock! ;)

Godklem*

Martine sa...

congrats on being chosen as an inspirational team member, i look forward to seeing your features on the inspirational blog :)

martine

Veronica sa...

Gratulerer så mye! Sjønner godt kortet ditt ble valgt ut, jeg, det er jo nydelig!

Anonym sa...

WOW...many congratulations Kristine...great new on about the design team...two reasons to be very happy!
Carole ;o)

♥ Kari ♥ sa...

Gratulerer så masse Kristine!! Så gøy!!
Aldeles herlig kort!! :)

Klem fra Kari

carolann sa...

What a absolutely brilliant card well done hun xxx

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

Gratulerer, med det ene og det andre! :))

Kjempeherlig kort dette!!!

:)))

Dawn sa...

Hi Kristine - Welcome Aboard!!


Dawn

Jannhild sa...

Gratulerer masse masse, Kristine!!!
Helt herlig, flott kort!! Nydelige farger :)

Klem

Julie Allain sa...

Welcome to the team Kristine xx

Jennifer sa...

COngrats on making the team, it is a great site, love your blog. Jennifer

www.lifebescrappy.blogspot.com

Lim sa...

Good for you Kristine!. You go girl!!.Congratulations on both news, that's fantastic!.
Hugs,
LIM

Nixe-Moni sa...

Congratulations on being a DT Member!!
Your blog is absolutely amazing, love it.
Hugs, Moni

Beate sa...

Gratulerer så mye til deg også!! Dette skal nok bli gøy. :)