søndag, september 28, 2008

High Hopes Baby Card

Today is the first challenge of the new High Hopes Stamps Challenge blog. So I dound some of my High Hopes stamps and made this blue baby card. All image stamps are from High Hopes. On the inside of the card I usedtwo small ones in two of the corners.
This card also qualifies for two other challenges. I used sketch #32 from ISMAKI. And over at Caardvarks the challenge is to use die cuts on your card. The leaf is a die from Cuttlebug.

For this card I used:
CS: Bazzill
DP: Melissa Frances
Stamps: High Hopes, Heidi Swapp(sentiment)Autumn Leaves(swirl)
Colouring: Pro Markers
Tools: Cuutlebug
Accessories: small tags, ribbon, flower from Prima, brad from Basic Grey, charm from Kort & Godt.

18 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

rho superbe carte , totue e ndouceur ! magnifique
bizz Mu

tiggertastic sa...

Love the layout, and the colours you have used, they complete card is just excellent

Sarah x

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

ååå, helt herlig kort! Så nydelige stempler og farger!!...

Michelle sa...

Kristine, this is adorable!! What's funny is I was just looking at your blog the other day, I found the link through...hmm...I don't remember who but I was astounded by your artwork!! I've bookmarked it so I can take a better look when I have more time. Thanks for playing in the challenge!!

Heidi sa...

Så nusselig dette var da Kristine.Kjempekoselig stempel og nydelige farger og detaljer. Dette likte jeg utrolig godt.
Håper du har hatt ei fin helg

Stor klem fra
Heidi

cats whiskers sa...

Oh Kristine this is so sweet, I love the images and the lovely soft blues you have used
Hugs Jacqui x

SmilynStef sa...

What an adorable little baby card ... love all of the fun embellishments.

Kraftin' Kimmie sa...

Very sweet!! Love the layout and all the added elements!!

Sew This N That sa...

Love the card, Kristine, very cute for a new born :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Anonym sa...

Gorgeous card and I love the cute kitty! I think I have that stamp somewhere!
Wonderfully decorated on the inside too.
Hugs
Carole :-)

nicky sa...

OMG what a lovely card!

Nyten sa...

hei:-)

Da var kjempesøtt kort, Kristine!!
Og takk,eg hadde det kjempeflott på Kreta!

Klem Linda:-)

Ila sa...

This is Gorgeous!! I love the coloring and lovely soft look...Fabulous!! Thanks for playing

carolann sa...

This card is awesome hun (clapping) xxxxx

Anonym sa...

This is such a magnificent creation. I love everything about this card. Its gorgeous! The colors, the placement of the images, and the little details like the flourishes in the corner. Beautifully done!

Murielle sa...

ADORABLE card my friend!!!
I love your great work, Kristine.
Big hugs, Mumur

debby4000 sa...

Oh this is so sweet, beautiful soft colours.

♥ Kari ♥ sa...

Åååå for et nusselig kort! Kjempeskjønt var det!! ♥