Gorgeous Card. Enjoy your vacations.Hugs,LIm
Nydelig kort-ikke rart du ble glad for dette nei!Håper du koser deg på ferie vennen!Stor klem fraHeidi
Very nice card ;)Kristine I would write you an e.mail, asking some informations on your special cards!But I don't find your e.mail! Please can you write me at peterpan2510@alice.it? thanks!Alice
Wow what a brilliant card the colours you have used are awesome hun well done xxxxx
Legg inn en kommentar
4 kommentarer:
Gorgeous Card. Enjoy your vacations.
Hugs,
LIm
Nydelig kort-ikke rart du ble glad for dette nei!
Håper du koser deg på ferie vennen!
Stor klem fra
Heidi
Very nice card ;)
Kristine I would write you an e.mail, asking some informations on your special cards!
But I don't find your e.mail! Please can you write me at peterpan2510@alice.it? thanks!
Alice
Wow what a brilliant card the colours you have used are awesome hun well done xxxxx
Legg inn en kommentar