This Christmas card is made with sketch #22 at Sketch Saturday. The image is from Sugar Nellie and the papers are DCWV.
On this close-up picture you have a closer look at how I build up the flower. First I stamped the dotted flower from MME with Archival Ink Sephia. The next flower is a white one from Bazzill which I coloured with some Memories Red Cherry Ink. I cut a scalloped circle with my SU scalloped circle punch. On the top I used a stamp from SU, stamped with Red Cherry ink as well.
For this card I used:
CS: Stampin Up
DP: DCWV(sent to me by Carole)
Stamps: Sugar Nellie(snowman), Stampin Up(sentiment), MME Laundry Line (flower stamp)
Colouring: Distress Ink Refillers
Tools: Nestabilities, Stampin Up Horizontal slot punch and scalloped circle punch.
Embellies: green bling, red ribbon from Martha Stewart, Liquid Pearls, flower from Bazzill
11 kommentarer:
Ååååå den blomsten var jo bare knallstilig Kristine. Og det er jo resten av kortet også. Nydelig motiv som er kjempelekkert fargelagt. Et hærlig julekort.
Klem fra
Heidi
Wow, fantastic christmas card! Love your snowman!
Lg Anke
oh fabulous card Kristine, this image is so cute and the flower is gorgoeus - love it.
thanks for joining us this week :)x
Hei! Therese her! La jeg mobilen igjen i baksetet på bilen din?? Ellers har jeg lagt den hos tante Sissel..?! Er litt lost her uten mobil, og uten e-mail...;-) Dette var eneste måten å få kontakt med omverden på, he,he! Masse flotte kort! ;-)
Hei hei..
Soo utrule kreativ du har vore idag!! Bra med litt regnfulle dagar, sånn at ein kan få gjort litt ;) hihi..
Håpa turen på handtverkmessa var bra.. og timane på kafèen var kjekke :)
Eg ha scrappa stjernebok i helge.. og da va KJEMPE morro.. skulle jo ha laga kort då.. men so e d jo sjølsagt nokon som har bursdag ;) hihi..
Gleda meg til å komma på besøk til deg.. endelig..
Klem
Tine
Kortene dine er bare helt fantastiske. :D
Fantastic card Kristine, love the cute snowman image. The papers and the flower are fabulous. Debbie x
Hi Kristine! Fantastic card! And I like "It's your day" card also!
Bye
Alice
Åh, så nydelig! Kjempefriske farger og flott stempel og greier og greier:)
Og blomsten gjør jo kortet komplett!
Klem
Camilla
Your card is beautiful, thanks for showing the detail on the flower, it's lovely
Fantastic Christmas card! :o)
Hugs
Tracey
x
Legg inn en kommentar