Stars at Night is the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday this week. After making many Christmas cards lately, I wanted to make this birthday card. It is for a young woman, that hopefully will be the star of the night on her birthday. Most of the card is made with some of the lovely stuff Carole sent me;) Please take a look at the lovelye charm on the card. This is one of the precious things Carole I got!
For this card I used:CS: Stampin Up
DP: On the Dot Paper
Stamps: Sugar Nellie, Melissa Frances(sentiment)
Colouring: Pro Markers
Tools: Cuttlebug star die
Embellies: Charm from Carole, Flowers from Prima, rhinestones and pearls from Kaiser Craft
8 kommentarer:
Oh this is fabulous, I love the image and wonderful cheery colours. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge
Kjempelekkert kort Kristine dette blir nok bursdagsbarnet kjempeglad for ja. Det var jo knallkult!
Likte kjempegodt den charmsen den var så søt.
Ha en fin kveld her holder vi på å blåse bort nå.
Klem fra
Heidi
Your card is so beautiful Kristine...you have such a unique style...I love it. The accents are all so pretty and I love how you have coloured the image. Thanks for your kind words...glad you liked your mail!
Hugs
Carole :-)
Fabulous card with so much beautiful detal - well done.
Gorgeous card, love the image and the papers are delicious. Jillix
Wowzers!! This is stunning Kristine - love the beautiful colours and all the embellishments.
hugs Bev x
Gorgeous card Love the colours you have used well done hun xxxx
Hi! Your card is gorgeous!!
Legg inn en kommentar