mandag, november 03, 2008

Christmas Blessings - 2 Sketches 4 You Laura's #12

Happy Monday everyone! This will be the 2nd post on my blog today! I'm so happy for finally feeling good again after being sick all weekend, so I ran to my office when I came home from work, and made this card! It is made with Laura's sketch #12 over at 2 Sketches 4 You. The pictures is not doing this card any good, as IRL it's a very shiny christmas card. It is made with snowflake overlay from Hambly, and some red mirror paper.
Inside the card I cut some snowflakes from the red mirror paper and decorated them with some black pearls.
I used:
CS: Bazzill, Stampin Up
DP: Hambly snowflake overlay, red mirror paper, Scrappers Choice christmas DP, blackDP from Chatterbox
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms(sentiment)
Tools: Stampin Up scallop border punch, EK snowflake punch, Cuttlebug snowflake die, Nestabilities
Embellies: black and red pearls, Melissa Frances glitter snowflake, button, twine, red gingham ribbon from American Crafts.

30 kommentarer:

Laura Davis sa...

Oooohhh I LOVE that this card is decorated inside and out! Stunning:)
Laura

Heidi sa...

Oj så lekkert kristine-og du imponerer med flere postinger for dagen altså. Du er jo bare så produktiv og ikke minst kreativ. Lekre detaljer på dette!

Klem fra
Heidi

Angella sa...

hei vennen!
Viva la vida loca... jeg har tagger deg også!

Angela

Heidi sa...

Hei igjen!

De snøkrystallene har jeg kjøpt på Hobbykroken. De er knallfine og finnes i både sølv og gull. Det er den samme som jeg har brukt på den store julestjernen på kortet lengre nede.

Klem fra
Heidi

~dawne sa...

How STUNNING is this? It just pops with the colors & shine. Great card

Camillae sa...

Wow! Beautiful cards! Love the colour combo and all the details.

Kristen Swain sa...

so pretty! I love the touch of black and white with the red- what a beautiful card!
kris

Wilma sa...

Great card! I love the colors!

anne bodil sa...

Nydelig julekort!!lekre papirer, inspirerende å se de i bruk, kjøpte dem nemlig selv i helga:)

Hanne sa...

Virkelig et lekkert kort igjen fra deg Kristine!

Heidi sa...

Kunne du venne hjulpet meg med å forklare hvordan jeg lager en hyperlink? Jeg får det bare ikke til .......hulk.....snufs!!!!

Klem fra meg

Alejandra sa...

so cool your xmas card!!! it's so natural but elegant.

hugs!

Ila sa...

This card is So Gorgeous ...inside and out!!..Hugs, Ila

♥ Kari ♥ sa...

Lekkert lekkert!!
Nydelig dekorert og herlig kombinasjon av mønsterark!!
Klemmer fra Kari

Lea L. sa...

Gorgeous colors, and love how you decorated the inside of the card! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Hanneke van der Linde sa...

This is gorgeous!! Love these colors!

Polina Khoronko sa...

Ecxellent!!!!

Jannhild sa...

Nydelig flott, vennen!!
Nydelige papirer og flott pynt som alltid!!

Håper du er frisk igjen!!

Klem og snakkes, og ja du MÅ få til å komme ;)

Unknown sa...

LOVE your card! From the gorgeous color palette, to the finished inside... beautiful work!

tomiannie sa...

Very pretty!

**Nancy** sa...

Wow! This card is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the colors and how you decorated the inside!!! Amazing!!

Anonym sa...

Stunning! Love that color combo...so striking.

Terria sa...

Now this one is gorgeous, I love everything bout this card !!

Frida sa...

This card is great, I love the colours !!!

anja curvers sa...

Great card love those colors.

Kath Stewart sa...

gorgeous gorgeous card and love the red, black and white combo
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Fonda @Southern Scraps sa...

Very pretty!

debby4000 sa...

Fabulous card, gorgeous snowflakes.

Eveline sa...

Beautiful card. Those colors are so great together.
Eveline.

Lim sa...

WOW.. I adore this card!! It's gorgeous!! Stunning!!
You did it again!!
Hugs,
LIM