mandag, desember 29, 2008

Claudia's Holiday Sketch


My dear friend Claudia has made a Holiday Sketch and asked me if I wanted to make a card with her sketch. I was not hard to ask. I wanted to join since I got so much nice stuff for Christmas that I wanted to start using. Most of the stuff used on this card I received from Claudia;) The image is one of the new ones from Sugar Nellie. I coloured it with Pro Markers and watercolour pencils. All cardstock is from SU and so is the green and white DP. The orange DP is DCWV. Flowers are from Prima and I sprayed them with Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels(colours Olive Vine and Old Lace). The swirl stamp is from MME Laundry Line.

Remember to stop by later today to see some of the homemade gifts I received for Christmas!


11 kommentarer:

Sparkle and Flourish sa...

Great card! I love the colours you hae chosen and the image is so sweet. Judyx

Anonym sa...

Really sweet card Kristine...love how you have decorated the inside of the card.
Hope you are well...and enjoying the holiday!
Big Hugs
Carole x

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten sa...

Great card, sweet image. Love the inside of the card. Always a shame that the glimmermist doesn't show of that much on a picture... Great take on the sketch! Enjoy the last part of the holidays!! Love,
jacqueline

Gunilla/Nilla sa...

Hallo på dig vännen!

Tusen TACK för den fina awarden som du gett till mig. Blev så glad och det var precis vad jag behövde just nu. Kram till dig!!!

Hoppas allt är bra med dig och att du haft en underbar jul.
Här har det var bara fint.

Ditt kort är såååå underbart. Gillar upplägget och stämplen är så söt.

Hoppas att du får ett härligt slut på detta året och så önskar jag dig ett riktigt GOTT NYTT ÅR!

Sköt om dig. Kram från mig till dig/Gunilla

Mina sa...

Love the card, image, layout and most of all colours...in fact just love it all xxx

Rachel sa...

such a wonderful card!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings sa...

wow.. kristine.. thats such an adorable card. I have told you already how absolute gorgeous your coloring is on this card.
thank you somuch for making a card so short notice.

love and hugs
claudi

stampingtink sa...

Oh, Kristine, you do lovely work! I love your new Sugar Nellie cards! And you've got some great projects on your bog. I'm glad our paths have crossed! I'll be back often!

Lena Katrine sa...

Ønsker deg en fin nyttårsfeiring og et riktig godt nyttår, Kristine!

Tusen takk for all inspirasjon i 2008 - jeg gleder meg til å følge med i bloggen din i 2009!

Nyttårsklemmer fra meg til deg

Anonym sa...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

Anonym sa...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!