With this card I want to say thank you to all my blog readers and wish you all a merry Christmas. This year has been amazing to me when it comes to blogging and cardmaking. I couldn't have done it without all your inspiring comments! And I especially want to say thank you to all the new friends I've made! You mean the world to me!This card is made with one of the new stamps from Sugar Nellie, designed by Leanne Ellis. This image is called Talking to Birds. It is coloured with Pro Markers.Papers are from Prima, Daisy D's and Cosmo Cricket. Sentiment is from Melissa Frances and is framed with a metal frame from Stampin Up. The butterfly is a die cut from MME Laundry Line. I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist Snow Angel. I also used some silver crackle paint from Ranger, roses from Prima, tulle, flowers pins and a chipboard corner from Tattered Angels.
I would also like to say thank you for all the lovely Christmas cards, Birthday cards and gifts I have received in December! I promise to show it all to you later this Christmas.
10 kommentarer:
God jul til deg! Og takk for flott inspirasjon i 2008! Klem
god jul og nydelig kort!!!
A very Merry Christmas to you!!
A gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing!
Hi Kristine
this is so wonderful - I love the whole design.
Have a wonderful Xmas
Dawn
x
It has been a pleasure meeting you this year too Kristine.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
Hugs
Carole x
Nydelig kort Kristine!
Ønsker deg og dine en riktig koselig julefeiring!
Mange klemmer fra Kari
god jul Kristine
hugs
claudia
Kjempekoselig kort du har laget.
Ønsker deg od dine ei fortsatt fin julefeiring.
Nydelig kort vennen - har kjøpt mange av disse stemplene og gleder meg til å få laget kort av de i romjulen. Her fikk jeg jo masse inspirasjon også.
Ha en fin dag vennen min
Klemmer fra
Heidi
Så nydelig kort du har laget.
Legg inn en kommentar