This is a birthday card made for one of my colleagues at work. All co-workers gave him a gift certificate which we put in the pocket I made on the left inside of the card. I used Glimmer Mist Olive Vine to spray the flowers, die cut letters and tag on the inside. All papers are from Ocotber Afternoon.
So I hope you all will join in on the sketch this week! Good luck and happy stamping;)
For this card I used:
CS: Bazzill
DP: October Afternoon
Stamps: Sugar Nellie, Papirgleder(sentiment), Norks Stempelblad(sentiment)
Colouring: Pro Markers
Tools: Nestabilities
Embellies: Charms, flowers from Papirloftet and Prima, Glimmer Mist Olve Vine, Die cuts from Creative Imaginations, brads from Basic Grey.

7 kommentarer:
What a fabulous card Kristine, I love the image :-) Thanks for a wonderful sketch...great ideas as always!
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs
Carole x
This is a gorgeous card Kristine!!
Gorgeous Kristine!! Fabulous
sketch as well!!
Amazing card Kristine - I love the colours and papers on this one. Such a sweet image too.
Have a wonderful weekend
hugs Bev x
gorgeous Kristine, a stunning card and a fabulous sketch. hugs rachxx
Så mye flott du har laget siden sist jeg var her..Kan si ett stort WOW til vintage kortet du har laget.Det var lekkert og en flott skisse.
Your card is beautiful inside and out...what an amazing sketch, I'll have to try it out!
Legg inn en kommentar