...sketch by Bea!
Friday is here again and it's the day of the week when I'll show you my TWO DT cards for Friday Sketchers and Sukkersött. The card for Sukkersött I will show later today.Bea has provided the sketch this week. I turned the sketch, to make it fit my stamped image and the oval frame. All papers are My Minds Eye.
The flowers I sprayed with Glimmer Mists, colours Cinnamon, Olive Vine and Sage. In the centers I have used button brads from Imaginisce. Swirls from QK and some black tulle behind the flowers.
The image is from Magnolia and I coloured with Distress Inks.
When I started to decorate the inside of my card, I was inspired by my dear friend Claudia. She decorates the inside of the cards with several panels of cardstock and papers, sewn together.The sentiments on the card is from Stempelglede.
Other embellies I used on the card was ribbon slide from SU, paperclip from MM and rub on from Kaiser.
Please remember to stop by later today to see my DT card for Sukkersött.
8 kommentarer:
Love this card Kristine, how nice to see Edwin :-) Great take on Bea's sketch and so many lovely accents to feast your eyes on!
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs
Carole x
hi kristine,
your card looks so precious and wonderful ... the colour combination with orange and black is great and i like it.
i wish you a nice weekend.
big hugs, bea
Hi Kristine...
oh thank you so much for mentioning my name - but do you know how often i looked at your card on the yahoo group??? you girl rock with all the stamps and supplies and just create the most amazing things!!!!
this card is just so pretty thank you so much kristine
love
claudia
Gorgeous! such a fab man card :)
Marlene x
Oh my GOD this is absolutely STUNNING! Awesome detail work! :)
LOVE it.
This is absolutely gorgeous, Kristine!
I love your composition.
Fantastic colours and details.
Marvellous scene!
Have a nice Weekend, My friend.
Hugs Mumur
Fantastisk flott kort denne uka vennen - hærlige detaljer og farger. Dette kunne man nyte lenge
Klemmer fra
Heidi
wo very stunning card Kristine !!!!
fab colouring and many details !!!
hugs coco
Legg inn en kommentar