fredag, januar 16, 2009

I am Eye Candy......+ award


Wow! I was chosen as Eye Candy this week too over at the Sugar Bowl. I'm so excited about this;) Twice in a row!!!

Crafting Diva Designs has given me this award. Thank you so much!
The rule's of this Award are as follow's
1) Post a link of the person who gave you this award.
2) Nominate 5 other people and give a link to there site's.
3) Let the people who you have nominated know.
4) Put a logo of the award on your blog.
I will forward this award to dear Angella, Hanne, Jannhild, Claudia and Lim. These are all such lovely friends that I've met through my DT's, cardmaking and blogging. You mean the world to me!

9 kommentarer:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings sa...

hei.. awesome -
horayy.. thanks sweetie

hope you are better today

Lim sa...

Congratulations Sugar!!! You deserved all those award... Thank you so much for always think about me.. :))I hope you are feeling better soon..

Love and Hugs,

LIM

Hanne sa...

Tuuuuuuuuusen takk, søta!

Men mest av alt fortjener du en drøss med gratulasjoner - sukkerbolleøyegodis x2 - hurra! Velfortjent, sier nå jeg :)

God klem fra mig :)

Angella sa...

Tenk deg da... to ganger på rad... Grattis!
Du vet jeg setter stor pris på Award og spesielt nå de kommer fra en god venn....tusen takk!
Jeg tror faktisk jeg har hatt en av mine bedre dager på lenge i dag...og takk til deg:)

klemmings fra
Angella

♥ Kari ♥ sa...

Gratulerer med 2 stk Eye Candy,- og de er så vel fortjent!! ♥♥♥
Kos dere masse i helgen!!

Jeg har en award til deg!
Klemmer fra kari

Tina sa...

Well done Kristine.. i am pleased for you... Crafty Hugs Tina x

Anita sa...

Så gøy:D Kortet ditt er nydelig denne uka også, så det er ikke så rart;) klem!

Anonym sa...

Congratulations on your awards Krisine...and many more congrats on your eye candy award!
Love your handmade paper tutorial...must try that sometime.
Hugs
Carole x

Tina sa...

Congratulations on being eye candy again Kristine, you really do deserve it.... Crafty hugs Tina