mandag, januar 12, 2009

ISMAKI sketch #2 - 2009

Wow! Finally I had time to join the ISMAKI sketches again. It's been such a long time. This week, Isabelle has made the sketch. I made a Mother's Day card with one of my new Sugar Nellie stamps - designed by Leanne Ellis.

I coloured the stamp with Distress Ink Refillers.
For this card I used:
CS: Stampin UP(bashful blue)
DP: Daisy D's and Webster's Pages
Stamps: Sugar Nellie(blossom), Papirdesign(sentiment), Prima(border stamp)
Colouring: Distress Ink Refillers
Tools: Stampin Up scallped circle punch, Nestabilities
Embellies: roses from Prima, bling, baby blue tulle and Scrappers Floss

The floral frame around the image is a frame I've made in Photoshop. You can download it for free HERE, and learn how to use it in my TUTORIAL.

22 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

magnifique ta carte !!!
bizz Mu

Anonym sa...

waouh , elle est sublime
bizzz

Maya sa...

Nyydelig,Kristine!
Lekre farger og detaljer!
Tror nok jeg må på shopping ;)
Klem fra Maya.

Anonym sa...

So beautiful card !!

Kristine sa...

For et herlig kort! Og god bedring til deg :)

MalinL sa...

Helt underbart vackert kort!!!

Riet sa...

What a beautiful cards. Amazing! I come back soon.

Hugs,
Riet

Monique sa...

what a beautiful card. The coloring, papers and details are fabulous!

xx Monique (Netherlands)

Anonym sa...

This is gorgeous Kristine :)
Love the colours, papers and ofcourse the image ;) aren't the new SN just the bestest??? lol

Have a great week!
Hugs, Marlene x

Sue sa...

What a beautiful card, I love the stamp and the ribbon work xx

Anonym sa...

C'est une pure merveille ! J'adore !

Barb sa...

This is just beautiful! Your colouring is amazing and so soft-looking.

Tammi sa...

Ooohhh so pretty!! Colors are gorgeous and I love how you did the tulle! Great design!

Susan (peebsmama) sa...

So cute!

Deborah March sa...

WONDERFUL! I love how you did the netting and paper flowers on the left...beautiful!

Anonym sa...

very wonderful card

Anonym sa...

magnifique carte , franchement bravo elle est très très belle , j'adore , j'ai fait la mienne si tu veux la voir elle est sur mon blog

http://isadtleselfes.canalblog.com/
amitié
isabelle

Stempelfrosch sa...

Wonderful card! Love your stamp!
LG Anke

Nicoline sa...

What a cuty!
Beautiful colouring by the way!

Nicoline

Anonym sa...

Adorable card Kristine ~ I love what you are doing with these new Sugar Nellies!! I might have to get some now! (LOL). Your interpretation of the sketch is beautiful and I love all your details!! :)Kathy

Cardmaking Galore sa...

Great card and that frame looks fantastic

Heidi sa...

Så nydelige farger du har brukt på dette kortet Kristine. Helt hærlig og ikke minst flotte detaljer. Skal si du får det fint til med tyllen. Lekkert som bare det!

Klem fra
Heidi