I've been challenged byVyan Mariato show the 10 creations I love most from 2008. So here they are in random order:
Now I challenge you to do the same! Show me your top 10 list of what you made in 2008! And I would love it if you left a comment here on this post so I can come and have a look!
Kristine, i don't know how you picked at top 10, your creations are always so beautiful, especially the vintage ones.... my top ten is on my blog, i am sorry i do not know how to do the good link...... Wishing You A Very Happy & Healthy 2009 Hugs Tina x
19 kommentarer:
Wow! This is my first visit to your blog, and I am so glad I stopped by! Your work is amazing! :D
they are all so nice great work and love your blog
hugs
Norine
Oh these are all incredible! Love this challenge. I may have to try this. Maybe not top ten, maybe a few less; LOL! Thanks for eye candy!
Oh these are fantastic! Beautiful work!
gorgeous cards...nice work! *~*
You can't have just 10...because ALL your cards and creations are AMAZING!!!
Happy New Year my friend. Please check my blog, you have a little award waiting for you there.
Hugs,
LIM
Du har laget så utrolig mye flott. Blir artig å følge med her i år også. ;)
Godt Nyttår!
Nydelige kreasjoner på din topp 10 liste!
Gleder meg til å følge deg videre!
Godt nytt år!
Hi Kristine
I have posted my Top 10!!!
Great idea!
Your cards are absolutely gorgeous!! I would never be able to pick a favorite out of these. What a great blog. I will need to bookmark it!!
I love all of them, especially the 1st one! Beautiful!
These are all gorgeous!!!
What beautiful art work you have made!!
Flott produksjon i 2008.
Godt nyttår! *klem*
what wounderful cards you have made. You can see my top 10 both on cards and Scrapbooking LO on my blog
Kristine, i don't know how you picked at top 10, your creations are always so beautiful, especially the vintage ones.... my top ten is on my blog, i am sorry i do not know how to do the good link...... Wishing You A Very Happy & Healthy 2009 Hugs Tina x
http://yummyscrummycreate.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-2008-top-ten.html
syns du lager flotte kort. så jeg har linket deg til min blogg slik at jeg kan følge med når du legg ut nye ting :-)
Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!
Hei kristine:)
Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min, og nå har jeg vært på din å luska;) kjempe fine kort du lager!!!!:)
Klem fra Tine.
Legg inn en kommentar