We have a lot of friends expecting baby girls in the near future so it's about time to make those cards;) This week the challenge at A Spoon Full of Sugar is to make a baby card. I also used Kazan's sketch 18 at 2 Sketches 4 You. The colours on this card are not good. The ribbon looks too turqouise, but IRL it's close to the green flowers in colour. Sorry for this;)For the card I used:
CS: Bazzill
DP: Melissa Frances
Stamps: Forever Friends, Kort & Godt(sentiment)
Colouring: Pro Markers
Tools: Sewing Machine, Cuttlebug, QK swirls
Embellies: circle die cut from Elle's studio, roses and flowers from Prima, Glimmer Mist Snow Angel, silver charms, pink bling, tulle and ribbon.
51 kommentarer:
Så koselig kort du har laget.
Ha en forsatt fin dag.
Hilsen
May-Britt
Supersnyggt kort!! Älskar alla dessa smårosor!
Herlig babykort!!!
Så misunnelig for at du ha skjønne Jannhild for deg selv hele helgen!
Kjempefin DP-tutorial!
Næææ, noe så vidundrelig nydelig!!! Likte så godt det bittelille motivet. Den lille størrelsen gjørde kortet ekstra babyete.
Klem Marianne:)
Så nydelig baby-kort!
Kjempeflott hvordan du har brukt det lille stempelet, selv om det er lite er det allikevel den sentrale delen i kortet.
Klemmer fra
Camilla
Åååååååå så søtt dette var Kristine-rett og slett superyndig! Fantastiske detaljer og farge. Jeg elsker jo rosa da som du sikkert har fått med deg!
Klemmer fra
Heidi
Nusselig søtt Kristine...
Jeg har ikke begynt å pakke ennå, men vi får se om det blir plass til da vettu...:)
Angella
Tusen takk for fin kommentar på bloggen min. Ekstra stas med kommentarar når eg heilt ny eigar av blogg! Nydelig babykort du har laga!!
Beautiful!! Just beautiful! Great take on the sketch.
så super nuttet kort i dejlige farver
oooooooooo me like!!
Åååååååå, kjempe søtt kort... Liker oppsett og farger og og og..he he...
Tusen takk for koselig hilsen i bloggen min.
Legger deg til i blogg listen min:-)
I love your card, it's just stunning. The ribbon looks lovely.
Kjempesøtt kort!
What a really nice card! Very original.
Greetings from Holland,
Marcha
Beautiful card Kristine, love the delicate colour :0)
**Hugs** Heather x
What a beautiful card!! I love all your details and what you have done with Kazan's sketch is amazing!! Just beautiful ~ I am sure whomever gets it will cherish it!! :)Kathy
This is soooo beautiful Kristine. I love the texure, layers and your choice of paper. Thanks for playing
:) Kazan
Som moder'n sier; det som er gjort, er unnagjort! Og nå har du gjort unna et nyyydelig kort, heldige er de som får dette! Likte alle detaljene - og syinga :)
Ha fin kveld da, snuppa! Det som er igjen av den, da *hehe*
Klemmer fra mig :)
Har du vurdert å lage noen med hvitløksmotiv?
Kristine Ohhh Wow I love this… it really is just beautiful, I love the colours you used and the image is just adorable. Crafty Hugs Tina
Oh wow Kristine this is absolutely stunning. I love the colours and all the little details.
This is just... simply amazing!
Vilket underbart gulligt kort! Har du sett förresten att vi startat en ny Challenge för Roses on Paper? Om inte så vore det kul att se vad du kunde göra av denna veckans sketch - eftersom den är gjord av lilla mig ;-)
Ha en underbar vecka! Anki
Ååååååå sååååååå nyyyyydelig, vennen!! WOW!!! Ser du fortsetter der du slapp i helgen!!! HERLIG babykort!!!!
Natti natt og fortsatt god bedring!!!
Such a pretty little card! Loving the tulle you added to it! Great job with the sketch!
~Lea
Such a pretty card. I love all the little deatils you have added to it.
Så supersøtt babykort! Helt herlig farger og dekor :O)
beautiful card i love the paper the color and the idea
Så skjønt babykort!!!
Ønsker deg en fin dag!
Klem
WOW this is amazing, all the details are so gorgeous.
STUNNING work of art! Love it and your style is GORGEOUS!
This is stunning! So many beautiful details everywhere I look!
Så supersøtt kristine!! Rett og slett nydelig vennen! :)
Håper du er frisk og i farta igjen!
Mange klemmer fra kari
Stunning!
OOOOOOH, STUNNING !!!
I LOVE this
Beautiful, beautiful!!!
Wow, Kristine this is absolutely precious!! Beautiful job on all the fantastic details...sewing, flowers, charms, layers, that cute bear, love this! Hugs, Tammi
Freat take onm the sketch - really beautiful!
Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fabulous. Love the papers also. Michele x
GORGEOUS, Wow this card is amazing, your work is amazing!!!
This is beautiful! Love those flowers :)
Katie
Hi Kristine, congrats on winning on 2s4y. You made a gorgeous card.
Eveline.
Your card is outstanding, Kristine! So soft and beautiful! Congratulations on being chosen as top card this week!!!!
Congrats on your win this week. Your card is just beautiful!
Absolutely gorgeous! It's no wonder it won card of the week. Beautiful!
That card is absolutely beautiful! It looks so delicate! Thanks for sharing!
CONGRATS on being card of the week at 2 Sketches. How I missed your card, I don't know. It's so sweet & absolutely gorgeous!!
Congrats Kristine!! Love your card, absolutely gorgeous!!!
Peet
congrats on 2s4y card of the week! well-deserved!!
this card is simply gorgeous!
Legg inn en kommentar