mandag, februar 02, 2009

Fotoverden

Here are the photos featured in the article about me at Fotoverden.
This is a picture of a bride I took August 2008.
This is a collage of pictures from my garden.
This is of my beautiful niece Mathea;)
Here is another photo from the August 2008 shoot.


This is Jippi, my parents' dog, running in the garden! I love how her ears are pointing upwards on the last photo;)

9 kommentarer:

~PakKaramu~ sa...

Pak Karamu visiting your blog

Kelly Schelske sa...

Gorgeous Kristine, absolutely wonderful photography!!

Hugs, Kelly

Marianne sa...

What a wonderful photo's, what kind of camera you have?

Tammi sa...

Beautiful photos, the bride must have been so happy with those you took of her! I love the snow picture too.
Tammi x

Marianne sa...

I have the nikon D60 but I am an starter in photography

Heidi sa...

Så utrolig vakre bilder kristine. Du er jo rene mesterfotografen jo. Jeg er mektig imponert. Brudebildene var jo bare helt eventyrlig!

Tenker på deg

Varme klemmer fra
Heidi

Iren sa...

Så mange flotte bilder du tar Kristine!!! Måtte le litt av bildene av Cockeren din da ørene sto rett opp *lol* hadde cocker selv jeg i ungdommen min bare min var brun. De er jo sååå skjønne *sukk*

Kirsten Alicia sa...

Such beautiful photos & the dog is very cute. Kirsten x.

Dawn♥ sa...

Lovely photography's! The images are just perfection! :)