........sketch by Heidi!
Happy Friday everyone!!! Even thought it's Friday the 13th;) I 'll cross my fingers nothing bad will happen this day.This week sweet Heidi has made the sketch at the Friday Sketchers blog. I finally got the chance to use one of my new Alota stamps - one of the oval frames. This one looks so good with Valentine's cards. I also used one of the new Magnolia stamps. I coloured with my Pro Markers. I used oval Nestabilities to cut out the image. The sentiment(Stampin Up) is cut out with circle Nestabilities. For decoration I used felt flowers and hearts, feathers, Swarowski bling and a sticker from Melissa Frances. Papers are from Making Memories and October Afternoon.
Make sure you stop by my blog later today to see my DT card for Sukkersött!
8 kommentarer:
A beautiful card , love the alota stamp ,Youre coloring is fabulous.
have a nice weekend,
Hugs Agnes
Fantastisk nydelig Kristine!!
For en lekker hjerteramme du har, den ble liksom prikken over i-en.
God helg og klem fra Marianne:)
wowww Kristine,what a gorgeous card.
hugs Riet.xx
Really sweet card Kristine, love the alota oval.
have a nice weekend.
Hugs
Carole x
So pretty girl and gorgeous card.
Absolutely GORGEOUS! ♥
Great card, love the colouring! The alotta stamp is also great. You did a beautiful job! Love,
jacqueline
Cute card! Love the feather!
Helen x
Legg inn en kommentar