A colleague of mine asked for a card she wanted to give her mother for Mother's Day on Sunday. I enjoyed making the envelope cards from the tutorial Anne Bodil had in Ett Trykk Feb 09 issue. The cute stamp is from Stampin Up stamp set Serene Spring. I coloured with Distress Inks ans cut out with my Nestabilities. Papers are also Stampin Up.The sentiment is from Kort & Godt. For decoration I used Prima flowers and bling swirls, buttons, scrappers floss and flower pins. I sprayed the flowers with Glimmer Mist Pearl.
Swirl stamps are from Autumn Leaves and Prima.
Inside I decorated the card with papers from SU and the swirl stamps I used on the front of the card.
12 kommentarer:
nyyydelig!!
Så flot kort i lækre farver og nydeligt pynt
Absolutely GORGEOUS!
Dette var delikat!! :) Akkurat drevet litt reklame for de flotte rammene dine og tutorialsene!! ;) Klem Ida
Så nydelig dette kortet var! Skikkelig friske flotte farger, likte det utrolig godt!
Moren hennes kommer til å bli kjempeglad:)
Klemmer fra
Camilla
Wow ~ this is gorgeous!! I love all your detail and flourishes!!
Beautiful :)Kathy
Åh, så flott!!!
Beautiful card Kristin :0)
**Hugs** Heather x
wow.. sweetie.. what a pretty card.
i see this stamp set is in good hands.
lvoe
claudia
Absolutely stunning!! The papers are beautiful.
Beautiful card!!! Your cards from the last period look all great. Also your tags with the glimmermist, great idea!! And congratulation on getting your photo's published!! Love,
Jacqueline
Så flott blogg du har, masse fint!
jeg har noe til deg i bloggen min
Jorunn
Legg inn en kommentar