tirsdag, mars 31, 2009

Graduation Anya Sneak Peek

Hi everyone! I have some exciting Club Anya news to share with you today!
This month(April) there will be 2 Anya stamps released on the 1st(and not the 15th as usual)! The reason for this is that graduation starts as early as the beginning of May! So to make sure you all will have time to buy them and make some fabulous graduation cards in time for this event, Club Anya is releasing 2 graduation stamps on Wednesday April 1st! So make sure you stop by the webshop tomorrow to buy yours!

But remember; there will still be release of some other fabulous Anya stamps on the 15th of April too!!

Here is my card made with Graduation Anya:

I used papers from Calambour and Webster's Pages. The sentiments are rub ons from Melissa Frances! I also decorated with some Grunge Board, laces, tulle and flowers.

I coloured Anya with my Pro Markers.

I torn some old book pages and rolled them up with some thread. On top I decorated with a rose. The flowers are sprayed with Glimmer Mist Old Lace and Olive Vine. In the center of the flowers I used a beautiful button!

Make sure you visit the other team members' blogs to see their creations with the new stamps.
Here are links:
Club Anya blog
Jessica
Janna
Michelle Guest Designer
Traci
Jacquie

13 kommentarer:

Riet sa...

wowww Kristine,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp.

hugs Riet.x

Maren sa...

Åååååh, jeg bare digggger de stemplene fra Greeting Farm altså! Syns du er utrolig flink!

Så du forresten at jeg valgte deg ut til stripa en uke her? ;)

Maya sa...

Så stilig kort,Kristine!
Er ikke sååå fan av disse stemplene enda,men det kommer vel *fnis*
Blir helt sikker noe jeg bare "må" ha,etterhvert! ;)

Tusen takk for gratulasjon på bloggen min :)
Gleder meg sååå masse til å designe for Unik hobby!
Ha en flotters tirsdag,
klem fra Maya :)

Orli sa...

Beautiful card.
I ove the element on the flower.

Zarah sa...

Helt underbart sött!!

Jag längtar tills jag har råd att beställa MASSOR av flera Anyor! än så länge har jag bara en - ängeln - men hon är ljuvlig och jag ser ju att jag behöver en student också. Bland annat. *ler*

orchids R4me sa...

Such a beautiful card! I love that stamp. Love your colors you used...

Marianne sa...

Ååå, så herlig kort, med et herlig stempel!!!

Tusen takk for papirene som kom i går!! Jeg har ikke fått testet ordentlig ennå, men jeg har trykket opp, og så måtte jeg prøve bittelitt, bare for å se at det faktisk gikk ann å begynne å fargelegge med en gang:) Og det gjorde det jo!! I morgen, (etter påskefrokost i barnehagen), har jeg huset for meg selv noen timer, så da blir det både fargelegging og kortlaging tenker jeg.

Ha en fin kveld!!!
Klemmer fra Marianne:)

Randi sa...

This is SO beautiful! I love all the vintage type elements you use!

Nicoline sa...

What a beautiful card!
I wish I could colour as well as you can...
I'll keep on practicing ;-)

Hugs,
Nicoline

Hanne sa...

Hei sveis, søta :)

Endelig tid til en liten bloggerunde, og her har jeg gått glipp av en hel del, ser jeg... men nå har jeg nytt og studert både flott kattepus og ditto kort :)

Dette var skikkelig stilig, asså, skulle nesten ønske vi hadde sånn graduation her til lands også! Så flott detalj med de sammenrullede papirene, sånt liker jeg!

Ha en superduper kveld, vennen!
God klem fra mig :)

Jason Core Dumpter sa...

So, so cute!!! kristine I just adore all the details you put into your cards! They really take them to the next level! I adore the way you used the flower and the ribbon to create so much textures and your image and layout are perfect!

smiles,
janna

Jannhild sa...

Super herlig kort, vennen!
Kjempeflott fargelagt og herlig pyntet!!

Klem og snakkes snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart :) Gleder meg masse!!!!

Adam sa...

very nice looking cards