onsdag, mars 18, 2009

I got mail...

Look what I got in my mailbox a few days ago!
Anita and her sweet cat Sheeba sent me this beautiful paperbag card. Sheeba is such a beautiful cat and since I have a cat too(Truls), me and Anita like to share some funny cat stories with each other by emails!

Anita and Sheeba, we love you very much! Hugs from me and Truls♥♥♥

If you want to take a closer look at Anita's details to this card, please visit her blog!

7 kommentarer:

Gro sa...

Herlig bilde! Og flott gavepose. jeg liker også katter veldig godt, men kan desverre ikke ha ofrdi Andreas er "magisk"
Klem

❤ Kaia sa...

Så heldig du er !!!
Nydelig kort og en bedårende katt. Akkuratt en sånn som jeg kunne tenkt meg.

Camilla sa...

å! Så nydelig katt!!!! :) Og kjempesøtt bilde:)

Hilsen Camilla og Zelda :)

Anonym sa...

Oooooooooo I'm so with you two in that I love cats too ;)
That is a gorgeous photo, beautiful cat and the card is stunning!!
Thanks for sharing Kristine :)

Hugs, Marlene x

Jessica Diedrich sa...

OMGOSH this is the CUTEST RAK ever! What a beautiful card your friend made and even a better picture!!!! This is awesome!!!!

neverenoughrubberstamps sa...

Wonderful card!

Great picture!

Janna sa...

That card is just amazing!! Wow, wow wow! What a wonderful Rak and I love the picture of the cat looking over it! Too cute!

Smiles,
janna