....sketch by Heidi!
Here is my card for Heidi's sketch at Friday Sketchers!This card I made for my fiancee! It was his 29th birthday yesterday. I wanted to make it quite simple in style. The papers are wisely chosen because of his profession! Can you guess what it is??? (Hint: look at the patterns of the papers and some of the embellies)
Monogram is from MME. Papers from Cosmo Cricket and Calambour. Sentiment and punch from SU. Flowers are sprayed with Glimmer Mist Old Lace!
Come back later today to see the DT card I made for Sukkersött;)
8 kommentarer:
Nydelig kort som alltid Kristine!
Takk for at du ville være med på trekningen min :o)
Håper dere får en riktig deilig påske!
this is a fantastic card Kristine, love the masculine feel to it. hugs rachxx
ohhh Kristine,what a beautiful card,l love the colour.
hugs Riet.x
Beautiful card. Great for a man. Love the colors. Just missing the stamped image ;-) Have a wunderful weekend!! Love,
jacqueline
wow that´s another style but really fabulous and precious, oh yes jacqueline has right - it´s such a wonderful men´s card.
have a nice and sunny weekend, my friend.
hugs, bea
Ohhh this is just too cute!!! I know your finacee will love it!! And tell him Happy birthday! The colors are so beautiful together and I love the monogram. So I am guessing he must do something with wood!! Such a great idea!
smiles,
janna
wowzer.. love your card.
you can just make EVERYTHING.. cute cards and none cute!
i love this.
have a great weekend sweetie
hugs
claudia
Legg inn en kommentar