I also have to tell you that this will be my last card made as a Design Team Member at Friday Sketchers. I've decided to leave them. I want to cut down on my cardmaking to find time to spend with family and friends. So this is a step in the right direction I feel.
But I still feel sad about it. I love my DT friends and wish them all the best! They are all fabulous cardmakers who I admire very much. Thanks to them for all their inspiration and friendship! They mean the world to me:)
If you want to make them a visit, please go to their blogs:
Claudia, Bea, Carole, Heidi, Mumur and Jacqueline!
And now let's go on to my card for today. I just love this colour combination of black, white and turquoise! The papers are SU and October Afternoon. I decorated with loads of flowers from Prima, MM, charms, bling etc. The felt butterfly a friend bought for me in Nice :)

11 kommentarer:
Dette kortet var jo superherlig!!:) Nydelige farger!
Du får så fint til tusjingen! Liker at fargene blir så rene og klare. Jeg prøvde meg på promarkerne mine igjen i går, og ble sånn noenlunde fornøyd for en gangs skyld. Kjøpte et digitalstempel fra Greeting farm, det med rødhette. Og så for meg at hun måtte være knallrød nemlig. Får se om jeg lager noe med henne også;)
Trist at du slutter hos Friday sketchers, men skjønner deg veldig godt også i grunn.
Håper du har en fin fredag! Go'klem;)
hi kristine, my dear, your card is so wonderful again and the colours are so fresh and some of my faves.
i´m really sad about your leaving the fs team but i wish you all the best. life is really short!! and i can understand your decision.
thank you about our friendship and all you have done for me and the team too. hope to read later again!!
big hugs & kisses, bea
Great embellishments on this card and she is so cute! Hugs Pascale
WOW WOW WOW Kristine this is gorgeous! Oh, and guess what I received in the mail yesterday???? THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE HER, you know I do!!! ;)
This card is just beautiful and I wish you luck leaving Friday Sketchers. it's always a hard decision but we all need more time, right? Hope your weekend is wonderful and thanks again!!!
Hi Kristine :)
Gorgeous card hun, love the colours and image.. will so miss you over at FS but know how busy you must be!
Have a great weekend,
Hugs, Marlene x
Hei Kristine
Hva skjer a?
Hvorfor er du plutselig borte fra FS?
klem
Angella
Dear Kristine, I will miss you so much over at Friday Sketchers. Your cards are a true inspiration to me and I am always amazed at how to add your special twist to sketches.
I am sure you have made the right decision, you must enjoy your time with your family as much as possible.
Big Hugs my friend...don't forget me..I won't forget you.
Carole xxx
AWW- you will be sadly missed I love all your cards and sketches but know and agree family and friends have to take priority - I will become a follower so I can continue to admire your fabby work.
TC
Hi Kristine, I am so sorry to hear you are leaving the FS team; your cards are always so beautiful and inspirational, but there's always something new to try and I wish you lots of luck with whatever you do next! Thanks for all your inspiration and sketches on the blog! Hugs xx
Kristine this is so darn adorable! I love the colors and all the flowers just make this card so stunning! Beautiful coloring! Awesome work!
Hugs~ Kim
OH...Kristine, your card is stunning and fantastic!!!
I love your composition, the papers, details and colours are wonderful.
Your image is adorable.
Great colouring....I love it!!!
You have beautifully interpreted my sketch, my dear kristine.
Have a nice week.
Hugs, Mumur
Legg inn en kommentar