søndag, april 12, 2009

Wish - Sugar Bowl #8

This is a confirmation card I made for Tiet's sketch over at the Sugar Bowl blog. All the beautiful papers are from MME Bella Bella series. The butterfly is a die cut from the same series. The sentiment is from Stempelglede.
The image is from Sugar Nellie, designed by Leanne Ellis, and I coloured it with Distress Inks.

For decoration I used a die cut swirl from BossKut, brown tulle, Prima flowers and a brad.


Inside I used the same papers and a sentiment from Stempelglede.

15 kommentarer:

Caroline sa...

Stilig kort! Likte måten motivet var fargelagt på :)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) sa...

very pretty!
love your embellies...it all goes together perfectly!

Elisabeth sa...

heiiii
kjempe fint kort;) ser du har hatt tid til å kose deg i påsken;)

ha en fortsatt fin påske

klem fra elisabeth

Riet sa...

ohhh wowww Kristine,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and papers.

hugs Riet.x

CraftyC sa...

This is stunning Kristine, I love it!
Clairex

WickedPixie sa...

Wow, Kristine, this is gorgeous! There is something about the colors you choose and the way you put your cards together that makes them so peaceful to look at! :-) Traci

Heidi sa...

Nydelig konfirmasjonskort kristine. tror jeg må finne fram disse stemplene igjen. Utrolig søtt motiv egentlig. Liker så godt fargevalget ditt

klemmer fra
Heidi

Randi sa...

You AMAZE me! This is so exquisite!! Love how you colored it in with distress inks!

Angella sa...

Hmmm...lekkert!
Du prøvde deg på skissen du også:) Jeg slet litt med å huske hvor alle firkantene skulle være i forhold til hverandre...men gøy var det:)

Angella

Karina Beck sa...

Superflot lavet.

debby4000 sa...

fabulous sweet card, beautiful image and wonderful details.
luv
Debby

Pia sa...

Hvor er det super flot i farver og opsætning,lækkert

Artyjen sa...

Super card. Love the colours and works so well with the image.
xoxo

Janna sa...

This is absolutely beautiful Kristine! I adore the gorgeous colors and the distress look to the whole card! All the details you added are amazing and really make your image stand out!

Smiles,
janna

Anonym sa...

GOrgeous interpretation of the sketch!! I love the colors and of course that image!! All your details are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining the challenge :)kathy