lørdag, mai 09, 2009

CCT #59 - Happy Mail

This week at Cute Card Thursday, the challenge is to make Happy Mail. I made this birthday card for Lene who turned 40!
I used some lovely papers from Stampin Up for this card. The stamp used is from Sugar Nellie, designed by Leanne Ellis.
The "frame" was made with Nesties Circles. Flowers are from Nille, Prima and MM.
This beautiful sentiment is from Stampin Up. I used my Nesties to cut it out.
The chipboard numbers was painted with Picket Fence white Crackle Paint from Tim Holtz, Ranger. When it was dry I srpayed with Glimmer Mist Old Lace.
All flowers are sprayed with Glimmer Mist Pearl and Old Lace.
Here you see the lovely image from Sugar Nellie. I used my Pro Markers to colour.
This is how I decorated the inside of the card. The sentiment is Inkadinkado.
And remember to join my BLOG CANDY.
You have until May 20th.

16 kommentarer:

Linanna DESIGNS sa...

Wow hunny what a totally gorgeous card. I love the Leanne Ellis stamps and the colours you've used here are just stunning. What a great blog you have here, i shall be returning! have a great weekend hunny,hugs Linda x

Marjanne sa...

Hello Kristine, it is because of your candy blog I discovered you, you really make beautifull cards, end the last one is just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Marja Sch sa...

What a beautiful card. Such a cute LO. The inside is wonderful to. Hugs marja

Karina Beck sa...

Flot kort og lækre teknikker du har brugt. Sødt stempel : )
God weekend.

Unknown sa...

oh kristine, that looks so funny, i love such glittering things, really wonderful.
have a nic weekend.
hugs, bea

Deb sa...

Stunning card,love all the details! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

Unknown sa...

Lovely work Kristine - Fabulous colours!

cve sa...

Crackle the best and I like thise colors!

Heidi sa...

Kjempelekkert kort Kristine.
Nydelige farger og detaljer. Flott arbeid som alltid.
Håper du har det bra min venn

Klemmer fra
Heidi

Emilie sa...

Your cards are so beautifull! I have given you an award on my blog!

Riet sa...

What a beautiful card Kristine,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Laila sa...

Så nydelig kort, herlige farger og flott LO!
Ha en fin tur til London :)

Alex (Paper-and-More) sa...

hi,
your card is so pretty, i love the details and the colours!

hugs
alexandra

Anonym sa...

Gorgeous card Krisine, so pretty.
Miss you over at FS. Hope you are well sweetie.
Hugs
Carole :-)

Cardmaking Galore sa...

This is great Kristine, love the clean design and colour combo

Dawn sa...

Stunning card Kristine...