So here is my entry for the 1st Annual 2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown! It is an altered tin with a card inside. My mom's cousin will be 50 soon and she ordered a card from me. the tin is painted with Picket Fence Crackle Paint from Tim Hotlz. The paper I used is from Calambour(Travel collection). The border is made with border punch from Stampin Up.
Here you see what the tin looked like before I startet altering it. It is from KI Memories.
The chipboard crown is from Maya Road. It is painted with Scattered Straw Crackle Paint from Tim Holtz. I inked it with Dark Brown and Vintage Photo ink. And at the end I sprayed it with Shimmerz Spritz Baby's Breath. When it was dry I sanded it with sandpaper so some of the yellow colour from the crackle paint would be visible.
Here you see the white crackle paint I used on the tin.
The tag is from Shabby Princess Designs and is from a free digital kit called Vintage Florals. The numbers are chipboards painted with Crackle Paint and inked with Vintage Photo.
Here you see the card I made for the inside of the box.The hinges are Grunge Board from Tim Holtz. I painted them with Cream paint and inked them with Vintage Photo Ink and sanded them. The swirl stamp is from Autumn Leaves.



39 kommentarer:
WOW! good luck on the showdown, you have certainly raised the bar!!! I love that tin, so pretty!
om-gosh Kristine this is beautiful. I love all the details and the card that goes inside the Tin. Your work is so inspiring. Thank You for playing along.
:) Kazan & Laura
Your project is beautiful inside and out!!
Absolutely and completely stunning.
This is really absolute stunning and beautiful the outside and indise love it. Great kick-off.
Wow stunning! Can't say more ;-)
Hugs xx
Pat
simply stunning Kristine!!
Very pretty-- I like the idea of putting the card in the tin... so it doesn't arrive bent up or anything...
Thanks for sharing, and have a great day! :)
--Kathryn
What beautiful Kristine,l love the colours.
Hugs Riet.x
OMG this is just gorgeous, love the colors and details! Hugs, Wendy.
¡Uhau!, que cantidad de detalles has puesto, es increible, cada vez me gusta mas tus trabajos, son fantásticos, me alegros muchísimo de haber entrado en su dia a tu blog, es una preciosidad. saludos
Well done on getting your project done so quick. I love it - everything is just so beautiful!
Thanks for playing
Oi! Dette var stilig Kristine! Nydelig pyntet eske, med et flott matchende kort - masse flotte detaljer!
Ha en fin kveld! Go'klem
Nydelig Kristine!! Herlig med matchene kort og utrolig masse flotte detaljer!! :) Dette må jo bare komme på top 30!!! ;) Håper du har hatt en fin pinse!
Klem Ida
Fy flate!
Du klarer det GANG på GANG Kristine! :P
Utrolig stilig, ned til hver minste detalj!
Ha en fin dag.
Mvh
Daniel
Gorgeous, love the details!
good grief...what a gorgeous project!!
gorgeous! amazing details! love the card and the tin!
wowsers, this is really fantastic!
Pål er virkelig heldig...Dette var knallstilig Kristine:)
Du er så kreativ...og jeg lærer masse av det:)
klem
Angella
so pretty! Love what you did with the sketch!
Å herrejemeni, Kristine!! For en jobb!!! Men du verden, for et stilig resultat! Må bare se og se for å få med seg alle detaljene her, dette var rått!
Skal prøve å prioritere denne utfordringa, men er i sånn sirupsmodus at jeg har mine tvil om hva jeg rekker...
Håper du har en fin kveld, vennen min, god klem fra mig :)
Beautiful card!!! Love all your detail!
woooow kanon super lækkert med sååå mange lækre detaljer
WOW! This is super gorgeous! What a very special gift :)
Wow, what a beautiful project. You did a fabulous job. Good luck.
Very cute! I love the crown and the ribbon!
wow this is stunning!!! gorgeous and lots of details!!!
-cookie
So beautiful! And really, really creative!
Many Congratulations for making it into the Top 30
Good Luck for the next round
Great job!! I really like the distressing. Congrats on making the top 30!!
Kristine!! You did a fabulous job with the sketch and such craftsmanship with your tin!! Beautiful!! Congratulations on making the Top 30!!
HUGE Congrats on making the top 30, this is absolutely stunning!!!
What a gorgeous project! Love that crown!! Congrats on making the top 30!
Just had to stop by again to congratulate you on making the Top 30! Such a pretty card and tin!!
WOW!!!! Your work is absolutely stunning!!!
Congrats on making the top 30 and good luck for the next round.
Beautiful!!! Congrats on making the top 30!!
What a lovely, unique card!
Legg inn en kommentar