tirsdag, juni 16, 2009

Always & Forever - Top 20 at the 2 Sketches 4 You 1st Annual Ultimate Card Showdown

This is unbelievable!!!
I got through to the next round in the 2 Sketches 4 You 1st Annual Ultimate Card Showdown! Thank you so much to all the judges who liked my my card and voted for it.
And then it's time for me to show you the card I made for the Top 20 sketch made by Laura.

Once again I made a vintage card. This one was really hard for me as I was quite nervous to make this card. It's getting harder and harder for each round I think. But yesterday I had a trip to Papirgleder, and that helped. When I saw the lovely papers from the Cosmo Cricket "Everafter" collection, I just knew how the card was suppose to turn out.
The music notes are from some old sheets of papers in my stash. All edges of the papers are distressed, sewn and inked with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
The beautiful tag is also from the Cosmo Cricket Everafter collection. I cut it out and inked the edges with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
I used a ribbon to hold the card together. Here you see how it opens.
The cute bird tag is also from Cosmo Cricket Everafter. Behind it I used a "cake napkin" and some laces. The flower is sprayed with Shimmerz Spritz Eucalyptus. The leaves and rose are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Bling swirls from Prima.
And one more tag from the Cosmo Cricket Everafter papers :)
Here is the inside of the card.
The beautiful tag was given to me by Maya. I think it fits so good with the friends theme of my card.
The sentiment is one of my favourites and it is from The Cornish Heritage Farms - Friend Centers. I stamped it one a tag from Cosmo Cricket Everafter :) Bling swirls from Prima, roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and a button from my stash.
Here I used a sentiment from SU - Flight of the Butterfly. The butterfly and flower stamps are from Tim Holtz - Visual Artistry.
And this is how I decorated the back of the card.

So now I just have to cross my fingers and wait impatiently until Sunday to see if I make it to the Top 10!?!?!

41 kommentarer:

Riet sa...

What a beautiful card Kristine,l love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Ida / Little sa...

Oj oj, du Kristine mor dette er jo bare helt utrolig lekkert! Så nydelig farger også så mye lekkert du har pynta med :) Går ikke dette videre da vetta pokker, for feiende flott på alle kanter er det iallfall! :) Kjempe lykke til :)

Klem Ida

Zarah sa...

Absolutely AMAZING!! I am speechless. Again. ♥

Stampnms sa...

I can't imagine this card not making the top 10. It is awesome!

Hanne sa...

Utrolig lekkert!!!!! For noen flotte detaljer!

❤ Kaia sa...

Utrolig flott kort.
Du går nok videre med dette tenker jeg...

Angella sa...

For en herlig kreasjon Kristine... DU imponerer stadig og jeg heier på deg:)


klem
Angella

Marte sa...

Dette kortet er i en helt egen liga, Kristine! Fantastisk fint kort!! Ordentlig imponert,jeg - må si meg enig med Ida.. Går ikke dette videre - så vetta pokker :P Hihi..

Klem fra meg

Nunt sa...

Gratulerer, dette er så kjempefint kort! Jeg elsker style din!

xx,
nunt

Torill sa...

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Utrolig lekkert! Digge farger og NYDELIG pyntet!
Lykke til!!

Beccy sa...

Oh my God this card is fantastic, love everything about it.

Beccy x

Anette sa...

Utrolig lekkert Kristine!! Sååå flotte farger og detaljene er bare nyyydelige! Med dette arbeidet er du bare nødt til å gå videre!! Krysser fingerene for deg ;)

mystyle sa...

Girl you RAWK! I have fallen head over heals in love with your card! You should WIN! Good Luck!

Marimer sa...

¡Es maravilloso este trabajo!!, le has puesto tal cantidad de detalles, que es impresionante el derroche de imaginación, te ha quedado increible. felicidades.
Saludos., Tenerife

Cori sa...

WOW!!! Your cards are absolutely beautiful, and I can't believe how your not in the top 10 for your cards! Absolutely beautiful

Unknown sa...

Gorgeous Kristine. A fantastic work of art.
Good Luck
Kazan & Laura

Unknown sa...

wow!! what a masterpiece of beautiful work!!

Jenn D sa...

This is beautiful. I love the soft colors and all of the tiny details you added. Congrats on making the Top 20 and Good luck this week!

cnelson sa...

so beautiful! love the texture and dimension!! all your detail work is lovely!

Daniel August sa...

Hadde det bare fantes en "digger"-knapp på bloggen din, hadde du fått en hel haug med "digger" fra meg.

Dette kortet var utrolig! Helt målløs!! :O

Hilsen Daniel

milli sa...

Du store min, Kristine!
Fyfader noe så lekkert!!!
Går ikke du videre så vet ikke jeg!
Så utrolig mange fine detaljer, satt leeeenge og beundret kortet ditt!

Stor klem fra
Camilla

Hanne sa...

Jisses og helligemaria... jeg blir alltid så fascinert av kortene du lager, Kristine, fordi du kombinerer så mye forskjellig som bare blir stilig! Dette var jo kanonlekkert, utrolig spreke farger og detaljer, og jeg skal heie på deg hele vegen!!!

Goood klem fra mig :)
- som ikke tror du trenger å være nervøs i det hele tatt ;)

Savitri sa...

Wow, this is just stunning!!! You did above and beyond on this challenge!!!

Anonym sa...

wow! very delicate and intricate looking! You totally went all out with this one and it's super gorgeous! Awesome and beautiful and victorian looking!

Clouds :D

Randee E sa...

Very pretty card! I can tell you put a LOT of time and effort into this card. Great job and bestt wishes for next week!

Monika/Buzsy sa...

Congrats! WOW! Fabulous vintage card. Love all the elements... TFS!

Amy C sa...

Again, you deliver another beautiful card!! You have such a great eye for detail. Great take on the sketch, too!!

Hope sa...

This is beautiful!

Angie Tieman sa...

Wow, wow, wow! Picking my jaw up off the floor, this is amazing!!

danni reid. sa...

your detail work from front to back is sensational ♥♥♥

~amy~ sa...

good grief...your card is full of details and is absolutely gorgeous!!! good luck to you!

Anonym sa...

This is positively gorgeous! So many beautiful elements all working so well together!

Ann sa...

Oh, my, so many details...hard to know what I love best.

Martha sa...

Wow, this is just stunning! So much to see!! Good luck!

Eva sa...

WOW!!!!!!!!! This is beyond gorgeous!!!! So much incredible gorgeous details to look at!!! WOW!!!

N2ScrapN4Fun sa...

This card is fabulous. Love the shabby chic theme. Simply beautiful.

Sandra MacLean sa...

Kristine, this I just a masterpiece!! Isn't it amazing how one little piece of paper can inspire you?!? :) Good luck for this week!

Sankari W. sa...

Congrats on the TOp 20!!! Your card is simply stunning - WOW!!! You seriously just created a work of frameable art!! What an amazing piece of gorgeousness!!! WOW!! Wishing you the very best!
Hugs!
Sankair :)

Latisha sa...

so beautiful!!

Ingrid sa...

Gorgeous trifold card, Kristine. I really like that you also did the inside of the card. Good luck!

Jo sa...

This is an amazing card!