onsdag, juni 17, 2009

Hugs & Kisses - A Spoon Full Of Sugar #56

Remember to join the Shimmerz Birthday Blog Hop.
If you want to win the grand prize of Shimmerz products, go visit the Shimmerz Blog!!


At A Spoon Full of Sugar, Michelle has made a sketch for this week's challenge. I had some new papers from MME Penny Lane that I just knew I had to match with the cute stamp from The Greeting Farm. The tags are from K&Co., and the ribbon and lace is from my stash.

The cute image is called "Hope and Grace Snuggle" and is from The Greeting Farm. I couloured it with my Touch Brush Markers. I used these colours:
Skin: R131, YR132, RP9 and 0
Dress: B66, B67 and B143
Ribbon and socks: G59, G175 and 0
Rabbit: RP17, RP 138 and RP89
Hair: Y164 Y45 and 0.
Shadows: BG1, BG3 and BG5

The flowers are from Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts. I sprayed them with Shimmerz Spritz Babys Breath.

My dear friend Angella has a lot to celebrate and wants to give away a blog candy. So go visit her blog, take a look at her beautiful cards, and join the blog candy!

4 kommentarer:

Riet sa...

Ohhh wowwww Kristine,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

WickedPixie sa...

Kristine, this is so sweet and beautiful! Your cards always have so many amazingly beautiful details! :-) Traci

Marimer sa...

Aaaaaaah!!!, qué detalles mas bonitos, preciosos stamp y muy bien realizado el card, me encanta, ojalá pudiera estar mas cerca para aprender de tí, todo te queda fabuloso.
Saludos.

Tanja sa...

Ohhhh what a beautiful card!

Hugs, Tanja