On Tuesday July 14th there will be a CLUB ANYA VIRTUAL STAMP NIGHT EXTRAVAGANZA! You can read all about it HERE. One of the challenges for VSN is a sketch made by Jacquie. And for my sketch card I used the adorable Navajo Anya, one of the new stamps from the July release.The papers I used are from Crate Paper and Panduro. The swirl stamps and sentiment are from Inkadinkado.

Anya was coloured with Touch Markers. The flowers I sprayed with Shimmerz Spritz Baby's Breath.
Make sure you visit the other team members' blogs to see their creations with the new stamps.Here are links:
Club Anya blog
Jessica
Janna
Joni Guest Designer
Traci
Jacquie
6 kommentarer:
Oh Kristine, this is so gorgeous!
I think i'll need this stamp :)
Hugs xx
Pat
Hei vennen
Er det fortsatt sommer og varmt hos deg?....
Jeg er ikke så produktiv om dagen.Hobbysakene er fortsatt pakket ned i esker...oppussing tar tid:(
Jeg har fått tak i noen av disse Club Anya stemplene... De er kjempefine og lette å fargelegge, men som sagt så får jeg ikke laget noen kort...buhu!
Denne indianerjenta er jo nydelig... Henne må jeg skaffe meg ...en gang:) Flott kort fra deg igjen!
Fortsatt god mandag.
Klem Angella
Estos nuevostamp, snmuontos tienen nevas imgenes ydvertidas, ero tu con ualquierstamp l acesbe, feicidae
GORGEOUS, Kristine! LOVE the feather! :)
What a beautiful card Kristine,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Så fint kort og den indianer-jenta var søt. Fortsatt god sommer.
Ann-Katrin
htpp://www.papirhobby.no
Legg inn en kommentar