lørdag, august 01, 2009

Anyaversary Blog Hop

Welcome to the Anyaversary Blog Hop. To start the blog hop, please visit the Club Anya blog and to read the rules for the blog hop. There are also some cute surprises there too;)

My card for the blog hop is this:All papers are from Bunny Zoe's Crafts. They're from a K&Co pad called Classic K Bailey.
I decorated the card with different elements. Bing swirls from Prima, old book pages and vintage image, die cuts, roses and flowers. Sentimen is from SU.

The cute Miss Anya stamp from Club Anya is available for sale today! I coloured with Distress Ink Refillers.

And here are some photos of how I decorated the card inside.

45 kommentarer:

Zarah sa...

Ljuvligt! Så härliga färger - klara men ändå lite dämpade på något vis. Jättefint!!

the paper bug sa...

Wow! Your card is stunning! It's so beautiful! Nicely done. ;)

Tracey Feeger sa...

wow wow wow. So stunning
mwah
Trace

Kim sa...

Oh my this is so beautiful, I am always in awe of your talent!

Claireabelle sa...

This is just soooo gorgeous! I love the muted colours
x

Petraso sa...

so cute!!!jag är och hopar på detta hop också... har sett så mycket vackert i dag att jag Hoppar runt av lycka och inspiration....attans att ajg sitter med _-jul nyheterna för inkido och jobbar.... Inkido har blogcandy till 5/8

Brocéliane sa...

wow so much details:) your card is very beautiful :)

kadie sa...

Beautiful job, Kristine! You work is always so impressive. :)

Caro sa...

Really beautiful ! Thanks for this gift to my eyes !

Alex (Paper-and-More) sa...

wow,
it´s a very pretty Card:
I love it!

hugs
alexandra

Karina Beck sa...

Wauw det kort er jeg helt vild med. Jeg kan godt lide opsætningen. Her skal vist liftes lidt ; )

Elena sa...

Very beautiful card!

MiamiKel sa...

OH my this is stunning!! Well done!

Scrappy sa...

Great color combo! Thanks for sharing!

Kajsa sa...

Följer Anya blog-hoppen!

Mycket fina kort!

Jean Peters sa...

wow what a super card

JenRaff sa...

Wow! So lovely and so much gorgeous detail! Great job!

WickedPixie sa...

Absolutely beautiful, Kristine! :-)Traci

Javablustamper sa...

So,SO Beautiful!!! I LOVE it!!! You are SO talented!!

Randi sa...

EXQUISITE!! I love every single amazing detail!! Gorgeous butterfly, trim and embellies!! Your creations are so inspiring!! Love the inside, too!! What a work of art!

RiNNE sa...

luv all the embellishments that you used! beautiful!

Rosette sa...

Lovely vintage card Kristine dear :)) Lovely job :)

Sprytebyrd sa...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!
Dee

Nikki Fairbairn sa...

Your card is beautiful Kristine and I just love this new stamp, Gorgeous colouring and such wonderful colours and details, Hope your having a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

scrapn_momof2 sa...

Gorgeous card!!

Anna sa...

So pretty! Such soft colors!

KanataNewf sa...

Just gorgeous!

Lena Katrine sa...

Heisann og hoppsann!

Graulerer med jubileet! Spennende å følge med på leserne våre;)
Superflotte kort du har laget, og nå må jeg nok snart få meg noen Anya'er ;)

Ha en fin søndag! Go'klem

Lorie sa...

Oh my goodness!! What a work of art! I LOVE it!

Peggy sa...

Your coloring is fabulous!! Love your card!

Anonym sa...

Wow that is a true work of art, i absolutely adore all the different textures you have used, truly wonderful :)
Suzi
xxx

crafty amy sa...

I am falling so in love with this new set of miss Anyas. This card is just stunning I adore the way you have coloured her and the papers are so perfect for the colouring :D

X Amy X

Cassie sa...

utterly wonderful!!

Mary Giles sa...

Simply Gorgeous!

niteowl77 sa...

Gorgeous card! I adore the embellishments.

~*Joni sa...

Kristine you cards are always so amazing to me! I don't know how you do it, but your knack for embellishments and layouts are just perfect. Wonderful job, I love visiting your blog!

Jessica Diedrich sa...

OMG! and you are sick and made this GORGEOUS creation!?!? Oh, Kristine! I hope you feel better! you know, my birthday was last month LOL!! this is absolutely beautiful, WOW! Thank you for being a part of TGF and CLub Anya during this milestone event! ps I LOVE your new blog look! Gorgeous!

Tanya sa...

Very awesome card!!!

Sparkplug17 sa...

What a gorgeous card!

Stamp4hobby sa...

She reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. Love the colors you used. :)

Angie sa...

These are gorgeous!

sunghee sa...

how beautiful! wow! just too beautiful to look at!

Jenn Borjeson sa...

Very cute!

Lilian sa...

Whoa! GORGEOUS all the way inside!

Marimer sa...

Este trabajo no te lo habia visto, seguro que fue cuando enfermé. Bueno pues que me parece fantástico, los detalles son preciosos y colores. Saludos.