lørdag, august 15, 2009

Sketch Saturday #64 ~ Swinging Sherry

The weather is dreadful today and in between playing with my new toy(iPhone 3GS) and dreaming of our vacation to Miami and New Orleans, I managed to make a summery card for the Sketch Saturday sketch #64. The colours which inspired me, was the new Shimmerz colours from the Summer Release; Tickle Me Turquoise Shimmerz, Jilted Jade Shimmerz, Island Salsa Blingz and Caribbean Sunset Spritz.

The cute image is Swinging Sherry from Bunny Zoe's Crafts! I coloured her with Distress Ink refillers and Tickle Me Turquoise Shimmerz and Island Salsa Blingz. The tag is a die from BossKut called Vintage Tag.
The Tim Holtz grungeboard swirl is painted with Jilted Jade Shimmerz. The biggest flower is sprayed with Caribbean Sunset Spritz, and the other flowers were painted with Jilted Jade and Tickle Me Turquoise Shimmerz, and Island Salsa Blingz. All the Shimmerz products can be bought HERE.For this card I used:
CS: Bazzill Swiss Dot
DP: SU
Stamps: High Hopes Swinging Sherry(Bunny Zoe's Crafts), Popcorn the Bear sentiment(Bunny Zoe's Crafts), Prima Marketing(swirls.
Colouring: Distress Ink refillers, Shimmerz, Blingz and Spritz from Shimmerz Paints, Distress Ink Vintage Photo for the edges.
Tools: SU border punch and oval punches, BossKut vintage tag die, Cuttlebug
Embellies: Flowers from Prima, ribbon, Tim Holtz Grunge Board swirl, heart charm and spacers from Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

15 kommentarer:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings sa...

hei Kristine,
what a wonderful card you have made for today.
amazing pictures and how wonderful the shimmerz shows. How are you doing? can not wait to chat with you a little later.
take care
hugs
claudia

Marimer sa...

Que divertido es el stamp, alegre como todos los detalles que has puesto, muy colorido. Bonito trabajo. Saludos.

Beccy sa...

Love this card the shimmerz look brilliant - the lovely Claudia sent me a pot of Shimmerz and having seen your work I am off to find something to use it on.

Beccy x

Nikki Fairbairn sa...

Such gorgeous colours and design Kristine, I love the shimmer, Hope your having a great weekend, Hugs, Niki x

Hildegunn sa...

Herlig kort, flotte blomsterdetaljer!

Beata Ewa sa...

Kjempeflott kort i herlige farger og med spennende detaljer!

Ha en flott helg!

Sivic / Siv Linda sa...

Nydelig kort i herlige farger!!

Gratla med nytt leketøy : )
Ha en fin søndag!

Anonym sa...

Morning Kristine :)
Love your gorgeous card sweetie, all those yummie details.. stunning!
Have a fabulous day,
Hugs, Marlene x

Leigh sa...

great card, fab colours

Tonje sa...

Lekkert kort i flotte fargekombinasjoner. Minner meg om sommer selv om det virker som om høsten har tatt et grepa tak om oss allerede.

Rosette sa...

Lovely card Krisine :) I love that shimmer :)

debby4000 sa...

Adorable card, fabulous cute image and love the colours.
luv
Debby

Mina sa...

gorgeous card, I love that shimmery effect and the cute image...thanks for joining in with the Sketch Saturday challenge
Mina xxx

Ruth sa...

This is a beautiful card and I love the sheen on the flowers,Ruth x

Sonia sa...

Wonderful work!!! love it

**Sony**