mandag, september 21, 2009

Shimmerz Fall Release + Shimmerz blog candy

It's time for the Shimmerz Fall release and what fantastic colours we can show you today. I made a card using almost all the new colours. The only one I didn't use on this card was the Rock-a-Fella Blue. The stamp is Belles 'n Whistles and is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts. The image is called Lil' Miss Poppy. I coloured her with Distress Inks and the new Shimmerz colours. The papers are from K&Co, Classic K Bailey.

Here you see the new colours:
Shimmerz Paint:Wed Wagon, Mossy Stone, Antique Lace and Vintage Wine.
Shimmerz Spritz: Treasured Hymn, Licorice and Rock-a-Fella Blue.
And there is one more new thing to tell you. Shimmerz now introduce Miniz - which is smaller bottles of the Spritz;)
Here is two close-ups of the flowers on the card. They are sprayed and painted with the new colours. The vinyl corner embellies are painted with Shimmerz Mossy Stone. The old book page is sprayed woth Shimmerz Spritz Licorice
The sentiment is from the Popcorn The Bear stamp set called Birthday Hugs. It is stamped on a piece of Tim Holtz Grunge Board. I tis painted with white crackle paint and Shimmerz Mossy Stone. The inside of the card was deocrated with the K&Co papers, some flowers and a pice of an old book page.I also have a small blog candy to celebrate the Shimmerz Fall release. The price is one bottle of Shimmerz Spritz Miniz Licorice(I ship internationally). All you have to do, is to make a comment on this post. You have until Sunday 11th of October.

Remember to join my Autumn Blog Candy. You have until Saturday October 10th!

15 kommentarer:

Tanya sa...

Wow!!!! Fantastic card!!!!!
It's big candy for me. Big chance to try Shimmerz!
Thank you for the chance to win!!!
I have linked it on my side bar.
Thank you and welcome to my blog...

Rosette sa...

Wow Kristine what a lovely card you created with Miss Poppy :) Love what you did with the flowers.. that Shimmerz seems lovely! :) Thank you for the chance

Benedicte sa...

så nydeligt kort du har laget

klem fra Benedicte

Marimer sa...

Precioso, Kristine, todos los detalles son increibles, los colores y el diseño son preciosos.
Enhorabuena. Bss

Anonym sa...

Så flott kort!

Chrisd sa...

The card is great and I would love to try out some Shimmerz. The results are great!
Hugs from Michigan

Minelis sa...

For et fantastisk nydelig kort du har laget:) Har aldri sett slik Shimmerz før jeg. Er det noe av det samme som Glimmer Mist, som vi har i Norge? Hadde vært utrolig spennede å prøve:)

Kaytee sa...

Amazing project!! I love how the Mossy Stone looks on the corner pieces! Gorgeous!!

Anonym sa...

Lovely card! Great colouring and beautiful flower decorations.
Hugs /Hanna

Beccy sa...

Gorgeous card - the flowers all look fabulous.

Hugs Beccy x

Lori Renn sa...

Wow! Beautiful work!

Karen sa...

Lovely card: I especially like the crackle paint and shimmerz on the sentiment board.
Liquorice looks a good colour for halloween too!

Hugs Karen x

Nikki Fairbairn sa...

Stunning card Kristine, love the cute image and your colouring and attention to detail is baeutiful as always. Hugs Nikki x

Hanne sa...

Så flott kort med masse fine detaljer. Delikate, flotte farger!

Angella sa...

så lekre brudebilder du har tatt Kristine... Du er så dyktig...:)

Dette kortet er også lekkert... Liker å se hvordan du bruker Shimmerz. De nye fargene er spennende:) Må ha, bare må ha...
klem
Angella