fredag, september 04, 2009

Sukkersøtt 51 ~ Autumn Card

Hi everyone!
It's Friday again and time for a new challenge at the Sukkersött blog. This week the challenge is to mask together at least 3 stamps - and it has to be image stamps(not text stamps).
I made an Autumn card with stamps from Club Anya, Alota Rubberstamps and Magnolia. The paper is from Cosmo Cricket. I did not want to use a sentiment on this card. I'll wait and see on what occation I'll use it and who the receiver will be. The ribbon and lace is from my stash. The corner embellishment is bought on eBay.
The cute Anya is from the Miss Anya Rain, Snow, Shine stamp set. The street background stamp is from Alota and the leaves are from Magnolia. I coloured the image with Distress Ink refillers and I used some Shimmerz Candle Light on Anya's hair and on the leaves to highlight them.I used some old book pages, flowers from Papirloftet and flowers and leaves from Nille to decorate the card. The golden spacer and brad is from my stash. I punched out some leaves in yellow with one of my Martha Stewart punches.On the inside of the card I used again some old book pages and a corner embellishment. In the upper right corner I stamped with some Tim Holtz stamps.And here you'll see the back of the card.

26 kommentarer:

annes paperfun sa...

så stilig! og så flott satt sammen med ulike stempler! Nydelig!
Og så lekkert som du har laget det inni kortet også!
God helg
klem Anne

Juls sa...

wow this is stunning!! I love the whole scene you have created! and I just love how you have used the text paper, such an amazing card!

Lene Aase sa...

WOW, er imponert over maskeringen!!! Ble helt utrolig lekkert!!! Nydelige farger og detaljer:)

Klem fra Lene:)

Randi Th. sa...

Nydelig kort du har laget!!!
-klem-

WILMA sa...

Wow..this is gorgeous! Beautiful stamps did you use.
Take care
Wilma

Marianne sa...

Maskeringskortet ditt ble HELT nydelig!!
God helg, og klem fra Marianne:)

Carina sa...

Lekker maskering på et lekkert kort!!

Ha en flott helg!

Klem, Carina!

Maya sa...

Så lekkert dette ble,Kristine!!
Ett nydelig bilde,og bakgrunns stempelet fra Alota var bare så digg!
Ha ei flott uke,
klemmer :)

Zarah sa...

WOW! Det är helt fantastiskt! ♥

Jessica Diedrich sa...

WOW! This has got to be one of my favorite cards from you ever! This is GORGEOUS! I am going to link to the Club Anya blog today to tell people to come over and look-this is STUNNING Kristine!

Tammy sa...

What a fantastic card. Great job incorporating the Miss Anya and the Magnolia background!

Naoual sa...

WOW, this card is AMAZING, just stunning!! Love it.

xx Naoual

Sheri Gilson sa...

Fabulous card!! Love all the extra detail and Miss Anya of course! Great job!!

WickedPixie sa...

Hi Kristine! I love the scene you have created! It is gorgeous! And WOW, for the inside of you card! That corner embellishment with the crumpled page is so cool! :-)Traci

Lena Katrine sa...

Åh, så stilig motivet ditt ble! Nydelig løsning på maskeringen - herlige stempler du har brukt sammen!

Ha en fin helg! Go'klem

Amy's Stocking Stuffers sa...

That is gorgeous! I love the falling leaves....

Lisa Hjulberg sa...

Truly beautiful work!!! I love the background you created, and all the lovely embellishments. All of your details make this a truly exceptional work of art!

Kristin sa...

Så utrolig flott kortet ditt ble! Nydelig maskeringsjobb! :-)

Pia sa...

wooow hvor er det bare nydeligt

Maureen sa...

WOW!! What an absolutely gorgeous scene you've created!! And that torn book page on the inside is too cool! Awesome card!!

Angella sa...

Hei Kristine....
Er bare innom for å gi lyd fra meg:)
Dagene går alt for fort og jeg er overlastet med jobbting ;/ ...så nå er jeg her for å hente inspirasjon til å ta fatt på kortlagingen igjen... Katarina har jo brukt opp alle bursdagskortene jeg har hatt liggende ...det er hyggelig!

Kanskje jeg får tryllet frem noe i løpet av helga:)
Kos deg i høstværet... Jeg tar med meg noen av ideene fra kortene dine...Dette var jo flott. Morsom bakgrunn på paraplyjenta.

Klem fra meg
Vi snakkes
Angella

Kim Etherington sa...

What a great Anya scene!

Nikki Fairbairn sa...

Oh your card is fabulous Kristine, what an awesome scene you created, Hope your having a great Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

Anonym sa...

love your scene and coloring!
Pam Going Postal

Karina Beck sa...

Flot kort!

Kim sa...

Kristine this is beyond beautiful! What a fantastic creation! I love all of your elements! Amazing card!
Hugs~ Kim