lørdag, desember 05, 2009

December 5th: Photo Canvas as Christmas Gift


Still haven't finished the Christmas presents yet?
Today I want to give you another great Christmas present tip. Recently I decided to make some canvases out of some of our holiday photos from our trip to New Orleans.  Earlier I have worked in a photo store and I've made canvases like these. I'm quite picky about the quality and I'm not satisfied until the quality is perfect. Since I wanted the best quality, I didn't want some of the canvases some of the Norwegian websites offers. I have seen some of them IRL and I'm not satisfied with the poor quality they offer. So after some hard research I decided to try out the canvases from Photo-Canvas in UK.


The ordering is done so easily. The uploader immediately tells you if the quality of your photos are good enough for the canvas you want. You also have some different options to how you want your canvas to look. From the day of the ordering it only took one week until the canvases arrived at my house in Norway!!!
I will definitely order from Photo-Canvas again.

The photos I made to canvases are two night shots from our holiday to New Orleans. The motifs are the green and red street cars. I love blurry night shots like these and they look so good hanging on our wall!
It's hard to take good photos of the canvases, so if you want to see them any better, just double click them! Or come visit my house ;)

The canvas itself is wrapped so tight around the frame, so it looks really good. The quality of the craftsmenship is perfect. As you see on the photos, the corners are also done very nicely.


What I love most about these canvases, is the quality of the fabric and the print. The canvas is of high quality and the printing is done very nicely.
On canvases from other producers, I've seen the print peel off the canvas quite easily. And they scratch easily too, so after a while they don't look good.
But on the canvases from Photo-Canvas this doesn't happen! They are superior to anything I've ever seen!

So hurry up and order your photo canvases for Christmas presents! You wan't regret it!!!
Have a nice Saturday everyone and remember to stop by tomorrow for some more advent calendar postings!



Hvis du vil ta en kikk på de tidligere lukene i adventskalenderen min, så klikker du HER.
If you want to have a look at the previous days in my Advent Calendar, go HERE.

4 kommentarer:

Angella sa...

Hei vennen....
Plutselig en dag er jeg der vettu....og ser dem in real life:) De er utrolig tøffe...så flink du som kan dette:)

Ha en flott helg videre... var på julebord i går og skal på et annet i dag:)

Klem fra Angella

erifili sa...

Hello Kristine.Very very beautiful.
I like this.Looks like painting.Congrats.

Tasha sa...

Hi Kristine these are fantastic! Did you take them yourself - i love the photos they are awesome!
love tasha xx

Oxana sa...

Hei Kristine! Kjempeflotte bilder!!! Tusen takk for tips og inspirasjon!
Klem Oxana