...is just to love and be loved in return!
This is the first card from me in 2010 and I'll start with a valentine/love inspired card.
I used Kazan's sketch #43 at 2 Sketches 4 You, and this card also qualifies for A Spoon Full of Sugar #85, where you have to use hearts on your card.

This card is made with some of the goodies I got for my birthday and christmas
from my beloved cardmaker friends:)
The papers are from Heartwarming Vintage(Radiant Collection). They are distressed with my Tim Holtz distressing tool, inked with brown ink, and sewed twice with my sewing machine. The sentiment tag is a sticker from Melissa Frances. The chipboard swirl and heart are painted with Crackle paints from Tim Holtz.
The corudroy button is from SU and the XOXO ticket is from Making Memories.
On the inside of the card I've used some of the same elements as from the front. The corner stamp is from Prima Marketing.


19 kommentarer:
Ditt første kort i 2010 var aldeles nydelig !!!!
This is just deliciously shabby chic and PERFECT and I love that quote!! Just lovely amazing card!!!
Just so elegant and romantic! Just beautiful!! BRAVO!!!
Så utrolig nydelig og søtt! :)
Herlig den tag stickersen! MF har jo bare SÅ mye lekkert og fint.
Du lager supre papirkreasjoner! :)
WOW I am totally blown away by your beautiful card!!!
HI Kristine
Happy New Year :) Love the card as always
Hugs
K
Awesome card! Great shabby chic style! :) Kathy
Beautiful! I love shabby chic!
oh this is gorgeous, such stunning details. x
Precioso y original tarjeta, felicidades. Bss
Herlig kort!!
Hei og hopp!
Du er alltid så tidlig ute med ting... Valentine!! Det har jeg ikke tenkt på ennå...Leeeenge til. "fnis"!
Flott kort igjen!
klem fra Angella
Just beautiful!! I love it.
Hugs
Wow.... what a wonderful card! Great job! Hugs from Germany!
Wow! Absolutely beautiful!!! I love all the details and layers...
Cheers
gorgeous inside and out!
Dette var veldig flott! Nydelige farger og detaljer. Helt herlig....
Klem,
Hanne
Wo your card is gorgeous again.
The image is so sweet.
Hugs COCO
Stunning you have put so many pretty elements into this - beautiful!
Legg inn en kommentar