... "the appreciation of life's little moments while drinking tea".
This is what the text inside this tea mug is saying. And it's true - I really appreciate those little moments when I drink my tea. I am addicted to tea and have a huge kitchen cabinet filled with different teas.
The best tea moments are the ones I share with my friends! I have some good friends who loves tea just as much as I do, and sweet Linda is one of them! She surprised me with this cute tea mug in the mail the other day! Thank You :) The mug is from the Mud Pie Tea Talk Collection.
If you wonder what kind of tea filters I use, it is the small paper tea filters from Tea Palace. I first found these filters at Tea Shop while living in Madrid in 2005, but unfortunately they don't have a web shop. Some sweet friends of mine in Spain have bought me filters regularly, but when I was in London last year I found some at Tea Palace in Covent Garden. And when I found out they had a web shop too, my tea filter search is over! Now I can order new ones whenever I need them!
And my favourite tea?! That is, without any doubt, the Sabana Viva Rooibos tea from Tea Shop in Spain. At Tea Palace it is called Flower Dance. Over the years I have bought several kilos of this tea! I love it!
The cute tea box is an old I got from my grandmother. She always had this in her kitchen cabinet, and it brings back so many good memories from my childhood :)
Along with adorable tea mugs the Mud Pie Tea Talk Collection also includes cute tea bag holders. I bought some of these in New Orleans at Fransesca's Collections last year on our honeymoon. I gave them to my friend Therese and have wanted to have some myself too. So sweet Linda helped me out and went back to Fransesca's and bought me some!
I wish you all a good week. May it be filled with many sweet tea moments :)
I would love to know what is your favourite tea, so please leave me a comment and tell me!


6 kommentarer:
så stilig kopp!!
Her i New Orleans er favorit-teen min Green Tea Goji Berry frå Yogi Tea. Mmm! -Linda
Utrolig tøffe de små tepose holderene var!!! Det var noe sånt man skulle hatt... Jeg er veldig glad i Pukka te. Har ikke funnet 1 favoritt enda, men relax og love er veldig gode
http://www.pukka.no/
What a fun tea cup! I'm more of a coffee fan, however I do love this post! =) Thanks for sharing!
Hei vennen :)
Så deilig kopp med te du har da! Det er virkelig herlig å sette seg ned i ro og fre' - og ta en tekopp eller tre! (tjohei)
Det første som slo meg var at jeg skulle sende deg litt te, men fy søren - du er jo proff på te du?! Snakk om prestasjonsangst...
Ha en koselig kveld!
Klem fra Martis
Å, så søte teposeholdere. Jeg henter masse inspirasjon i bloggen din Kristine, spesielt Photoshop som du forklarer med "teskje" - slik at jeg også får til enkle ting!!
Tusen takk:-)
Legg inn en kommentar