lørdag, juni 19, 2010

Summer Blog Candy

This Blog Candy is now closed!

Through the years of blogging I have been overwhelmed of all the followers I have on my blog. I love all the sweet comments you leave and all the inspiration you give :) To celebrate Summer, and as a thank you to all the followers of my blog, I will offer a Summer Blog Candy. This will run until July 25th.
One winner will receive this price and it includes:
* Rubons from Prima, Kaiser and others
* Sarah Kay Stickers
* Clear stamps from Norsk Stempelblad (English sentiments)
* Clear Stamps Alphabet from Inkadinkado
* Take Note Journaling Cards from Basic Grey
* A box with buttons
* A box filled with roses from Kort og Godt
* Pink Gingham ribbon on an old spool
* 10 vintage dolly pegs
* Bling from Kort og Godt
* Silver Corner embellies
* And last but not least - a package filled with all my new paper designs for Inkido. These will be previewed from  July 25th, so they will have to stay secret until that date :)

To enter this Blog Candy, all you have to do is: 
* Enter your information in MckLinky below. Nothing more than that. If you want to tell about this blog candy on your blog, I would be happy. But remember, it is optional :)
* If you don't have a blog, please leave a comment together with your email address.
* You have until Sunday July 25th 10:00 PM(GMT+1) to enter.
* The winner will be announced on my blog on Monday July 26th.
* If the winner doesn't contact me within 48 hours, I will draw a new winner.
* I use random.org to draw the winner and I will ship internationally!

Good luck and I wish you all a Happy Summer :)

52 kommentarer:

Knerten sa...

Så hyggelig, Kristine ! De arkene du har designet, som ligger ute allerede, er jo så utrolig flotte, så jeg er spent på dinneste kolleksjon :-) Takk for sjansen, og ha en flott sommer !!

Maria Therese sa...

Hærlig! Gleder meg til å se det nyde du har laget for inkido!!!

Ingrid sa...

This is so kind of you! What a lovely CANDY. Always love to visit you, thanks for giving me so much inspiration :-)
Hugs Ingrid

Unknown sa...

So kjekt med sommarbloggcandy :)
Gledar meg virkelig til å sjå papira dine :)

Håpar du får ein fin tur til sverige :)

Ha ei flott helg :)

Klem

Anonym sa...

Hi Kristine, I have you in my Candy placed side, one would like their chances on your beautiful candy:) greetings nonna

http://nonnashobbystime.blogspot.com/

❤ Kaia sa...

HEi.
Takk for muligheten til å vinne en super candy.
Har linket i bloggen min.
Jeg fikk ikke lagre bilde av candyen din, så jeg brukte ett av arkene fra din forrige kolleksjon.....
Klem fra Kaia

Dragonlady sa...

Thank you Kristine, you inspire too.

Take care

Hugs Ali x

Randi Th. sa...

Denne vil jeg selvfølgelig være med på! Så spennende med nye papir da!

Ha en flott helg!

-klem-

maska sa...

Tar gjerne et lodd jeg også.

Rosa Forino sa...

wow it's beautiful!!!!! sorry for my english helped me google
I would love to win because I started hours
This is really some wonderful candy.. Thanks for a chance to win..
un saluto dall'Italia bye bye rosa public on slidebar http://blogcandymania.blogspot.com/
goccedioceano2000(at)libero(dot)it
i am old follower
blog creative: http://kreattiva.blogspot.com/

Ганима sa...

Hi! :)
Thank you for the chance to win this lovely candy!

Ghanima

Berit sa...

Jeg vil gjerne bli med på denne flotte candyen:) Har linket til deg fra sidebaren min.
Berit

Nina sa...

Denne vil jeg gjerne være med på. Ikke minst så vil jeg gjerne følge mer med på siden din. Har lagt meg til som følger og har lagt ut en link i sidebaren min :D

Linda S. L sa...

heia! for en suuuper candy du har, vil jeg gjerne være med på :D

men tror jeg missforstod mclinky og plassen en skulle skrive på nanvet sitt, hehe så jeg ble hetende Norway -LOL-

mvh Linda S. L aka linsal

sandra sa...

Your candy is on my side bar!
It is amazing one and it would be great to win it!
I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Anna sa...

Thank you for the opportunity!
Anna

http://nocidicoccole.blogspot.com

susy sa...

bellissimo ciao sono susy ci provo anch'io
gioeleandrea@alic.it

Ingrid sa...

I'm so sorry, I have entered your candy twice I see. Would you delete one entry for me, because I can't. I'm on nr. 4 and 76...
You can see I like your candy very much... ;-)
Hugs Ingrid

Beebeebabs sa...

Thanks for the opportunity to win

Marjolein sa...

Oh dear Christine, this is a lovely blog candy. I would love to win this. My mail adress is marjoleinbergen@hotmail.com.

Thank you,
Marjolein

Kayra sa...

Kristine thank you very much for giving the opportunity to win this candy! You have a beautiful blog!
Kayra

Hatuli sa...

You are very generous! Thanks for this wonderful blog candy!

Kari sa...

Gleder meg til å se alt det nye du har laget for Inkido. Takk for muligheten til å vinne. Har ingen egen blogg.

Kari :-)

Anette sa...

En herlig blogcandy du har!! Den må jeg bare være med på ;) Gleder meg også til å se det nye du har laget for Inkido ;) Ønsker deg en god sommer ;)

AndrejaL sa...

Thanks for the chance to win, greetings from Slovenija, Andreja

Angela sa...

Hi!
I don't have a blog (yet) so I think I just have to postt here...I like your blog so much! :-)
bye!

Angela (angelamaggioni@tiscali.it)

Paola sa...

I haven't a blog but I would like to particpate. It's a fantastic chance
in a beautiful blog!!!
Ciao,Paola

Heidi sa...

Hei

Kan ikke gå glipp av sjansen til å bli med på denne:o)
Den forrige kolleksjonen din var kjempefin og gleder meg til å se den neste!

Hilsen Heidi (heidialstad@hotmail.com)

La Vikinga sa...

OH yes jag vill gärna delta!!

Du säger att du är glad över alla fina kommentarer i din blogg men då får du inte glömma att vi är många som blir glada och inspirerade när vi ser dina fina alster och gärna kommenterar!

La Vikinga / Charlotta

Teja sa...

How sweet candy. Thanks for chance to win.
Greetings from Slovenia.
Teya

Zarah sa...

That's so super duper SWEET of you! Tack för chansen att vinna! :D

Bende sa...

Hey Kristine, I love your blog and thanks for the chance to win :o)

Bende (bpasgaard@gmail.com)

Radiantik sa...

Such a nice candy! Love the stamps!!!! Here is my link
http://radiantik.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-candy-kristine.html

Ellen sa...

Wowwwwww Kristine, amazing Blog Candy.

Thank you for the change to win!


Hugs from the Netherlands,
Ellenxxx

Chrisd sa...

What lovely treats you have to offer. Can't wait to see what new adventures you have. Hugs from Michigan

Unknown sa...

Hey, I don't have a blog so this is my email: tigas.creativity@gmail.com
Thanks for this candy.. my Linky number is 154.
Regards :)
Tina

bernietom47 sa...

bernietom47@yahoo.com

Wowwwwww Kristine, amazing Blog Candy.

Thank you for the change to win!


Hugs from the US
Bernie

Pernilla sa...

Dette var en superflott sommer candy, heldig den som vinner.
Skal linke til deg i bloggen min.

Ønsker deg en fin sommer!
Pernilla

mittscrappeliv sa...

Ja, denne blogCandyen vil jeg være med på:)
Har linket deg nå:)

Wendy ten Hove sa...

Hi Kristine,

How lovely, this candy! For me, very original, because I also see some things I never saw before here in the Netherlands. I'm also very curious about your papers, so that alone is a reason to enter and follow your blog closely! ;-) What a dreamjob that is!!! Wow! If you are interested in joining also in my candy, feel free to visit my blog!

Hugs,
Wendy

Tanya sa...

Awesome candy Kristine!!!
Thanks for the chance to win this beauty! Really want to be the lucky winner. Linked it on my sidebar.
Thanks and welcome to my blog!!!!

http://karysoltany.blogspot.com/

windycindy sa...

What a delightful prize package!
My friends and I could enjoy these goodies during our monthly card
making monthly get-together...
Many thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Larisa sa...

Kristine, thanks for nice candy ) I wish I had all these stamps to play with them))) It is impossible go get them where I live at...
I linked it on sidebar http://larisa-raznosti.blogspot.com/
Hugs. Larisa.

Unknown sa...

Lovely candy! Lovely blog!
Thank you!
Marina.

http://hazydreaming.blogspot.com/

Askeladden sa...

Jeg er med på din fine bloggcandy og har lagt link til den i sidebaren på bloggen min.

Sivic / Siv Linda sa...

Kjempefin sommercandy!!

Conservatory-Girl sa...

your own designed papers are amazing!

Veronica sa...

Kjempeflott bloggcandy, takk for sjansen til å vinne denne:)

rinat sa...

Fabulous candy thanks for the chance to win all these lovely goodies. , I have added your candy to my sidebar with a link back to you

Artgirl sa...

Lovely candy!Thank you for the change to win!

Frk-s-design sa...

dette vil jeg også være med på kjempe fin blogg cendy. ejeg har lakt link på
http://frk-s-design.blogspot.com/

hilsen Frk s

Papirskreppa sa...

Jeg legger inn en link til bloggen min her, for jeg tror jeg skrev feil på blog-adr. min i Mc LInky. Adr. er http://www.papirskreppa.blogspot.com