fredag, juli 30, 2010

Claudia ~ Autumn Friendship papers Inkido

This card has been made with the paper "Claudia" from the Autumn Frindships collection I have designed for Inkido(to see all of the designs, click here). I have made it Clean and Simple style and left some white space on it.
This card fits the Cute Card Thursday Challenge which is TEXT. 
All supplies are from Inkido and for this card I used:
Cardstock: Orange and White
Paper: Autumn Friendships - Claudia
Stamps: SplashGratulererAlmanacka and the old compass

I wish you all a happy weekend! This weekend my dear friend Angella and her family are coming to live with us. And I'm so excited :) Let's hope their will be some time for cardmaking :)

13 kommentarer:

erifili sa...

Hello Kristine.Very cute and romantic card.Amazing colors.

❤ Kaia sa...

Lekkert kort..
Nydelig oppsett.
Du må kose deg med besøket ditt, det hørtes kjempekoselig ut...
God heg.
Klem fra Kaia

Jessy Christopher sa...

This is gorgeous! I love the clustering & the colors are FAB :)

Gry-Heidi sa...

Så lekkert og stilig !! De nye arkene dine er helt nyyyydelige !
Ha en super helg sammen med Angella :o)

Klem, Gry-Heidi :)

Victoria sa...

stunning x

Daniel August sa...

Utrolig stilig kort Kristine.

Jeg har fått den ære å se det live. :P

//Daniel

Anne sa...

Wooow, helt fantastisk!
Elsker fargebruken din her, og alle de forskjellige materialene, det ble virkelig lekkert!

Christina C. sa...

WOW...Kristine...what a gorgeous sample for Cute Card Thursday!!! Love your papers!!!

Stempelguri sa...

Herlig C&S-kort!! God helg,
Cesilie :)

Maria Therese sa...

Hærlig kort!!

Christine sa...

so lovely card!it's really beautiful. i love the colors and the design of your card
thanks for playing with us at CCT
Christine

Julie sa...

Beautiful card. I love the layout!

Thank you for joining us at CCT!

Julie

Annie sa...

a beautiful card! thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x