mandag, august 09, 2010

Inkido ~ Angella Birthday Card

It's time to show a card I've made with the Angella paper from my new Autumn Friendships collection(designed for Inkido). I used Laura's sketch #58 at the 2 Sketches 4 You blog. I turned the ssketch 90 degrees, so I could use the hanging sign(Tim Holtz die). I also used Mathea in the colours Golden Glow, Woodbine and Burnt Orange. All supplies for this card are from Inkido and Kort og Godt.
Inside the card I made a order with the Angella paper. All papers are distressed, inked and sewn. I decorated fairly simple inside the card with just some buttons and some hemp twine.
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me such nice comments about my paper designs. It makes me SO happy :)

16 kommentarer:

Katarinas Lille Verden sa...

Vannvittig stilig!!!

klem fra Angella

Gro sa...

Jeg henger meg på. Kanonflott!
En stund siden jeg har hoppet i blogger, men her har jeg kost meg leeenge nå.
Gleder meg til jeg får kjøpt noen av disse herlige papirene dine. De er jo bare helt fantastiske. Jeg elekser jo disse høstfargene jeg da.
Så mye lekkert du har laget av de og!
Kanskje seees vi på Skitreffet i oktober?
Kos deg resten av uka.
Klem fra Gro

❤ Kaia sa...

WOW, dette var kjempeflott...
Klem fra Kaia

Regina Mangum sa...

Kristine, what a perfect interpretation of Laura's sketch. I love the "signpost" -- thanks for playing 2S4Y this week!

Unknown sa...

Kjempestilig!! Er så lekre de nye papirene dine!!

Klem,
Jorunn

Laura Davis sa...

This is amazing!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

MarieL sa...

Beautiful fall colors, your papers are gorgeous... very pretty card

Marte sa...

Hei Kristinesnuppa! Først av alt - så herlig kort! De nye papirene dine er så freshe og inspirerende, og kortene dine viser de så flott frem alle sammen :)
Håper du har det bra, og at sommeren har vært deilig!
Gode klemmer fra Brura

susy sa...

wow very beautiful

Pinklady 68 sa...

Et flott og stemningsfult høst kort!

Klem Laila.

Christina C. sa...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Kristine! Love what you did with that T. Holtz die! The papers are delicious. Beautiful work!

Brenda McGregor sa...

This card is so beautiful it takes my breath away.

Judy Beeksma sa...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Gunn`s Kort sa...

Et virkelig nydelig kort med morsomme deltaljer:)

cnelson sa...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVE it in every way possible!

Erum Tasneem sa...

totally gorgeous!