tirsdag, september 28, 2010

Homemade Christmas Tags

Hi everyone! Thanks for visting my blog:) Today I want to show you some Christmas gift tags I made a while ago. I used my Spellbinder Nestabilites dies to make the tags. The fabric has been cut with the dies before I distressed it with brown ink and a distress tool. To make them more stabile I adhered the fabric tags to a cardstock. The fabric is ordinary white cotton fabric. I sprayed them with several glimmer mists to give them that nice shimmer:)
On this first tag I used a Snowflake stamp from Inkido. The frame is from Waltzing Mouse Stamps.
On the second tag I also used a frame from Waltzing Mouse Stamps. The sentiment is Ladybug and Friends and the heart is from Inkido.
 The thirda tag has sentiment from Inkido and frame from Waltzing Mouse Stamps.
Here is a photo of the back of the tags. The "To" and "From" stamps are from my stash. I can't remember the producer.
I hope you liked my tags :) They were quite easy to make so if you're looking for something quick to make for your gift wrapping, these re perfect! I made abunch of these and gave as a gift to someone special ;)
Thanks for visiting!

12 kommentarer:

Marte sa...

Disse var lekre, Kristine - og en koselig idè til årets juletags :) Takk for inspirasjonen, gleder meg til å se deg til helgen!!
Klem fra meg

hanne sa...

Så flotte, Kristine! Denne ideen skal jeg merke meg! ;)
Klem!

Sandra sa...

Totally stunning.

Anne sa...

Så utroolig fine og herlige! :D

Klem.

Pinklady 68 sa...

Nyydelig tag du har laget!

sandra sa...

They are so beautiful!
You will make someone really happy!
Hugs!
Sandra!

זהבית שקד sa...

stunning tags!!

Zehavit

Stempeltiger sa...

Your Christmas-Tags are sooooo beautiful Kristine!!!
Love it.
Hugs from Germany
Swantje x

Jona Panesa sa...

lovely tags!

Unknown sa...

Så snygga tags!

Giuli sa...

Wonderful tags! I love the first one!!!

Unknown sa...

WOW!
How gorjuss they are!

Lilith