onsdag, september 01, 2010

Inkido - Clean and Simple Birthday Card and my new toy

I'm back home again after a wonderful weekend in Oslo at the Gift and Interior Fair. The fair was amazing with lots of stuff to look at, so inspirational, I met many nice people, made new contacts, and I even got some exciting offers ;) After having so much fun(and not much sleep) I needed some days to get back to normal again, but now I'm ship shape and here is a new card from me. It is made for the Clean and Simple Stamping blog, sketch105.
 All supplies for this card are from Inkido. I used the Claudia paper from my Autumn Friendships papers.
The cute butterfly is made with a butterfly die from Stampin Up. The white butterfly has benn embossed with the swiss dot embossing folder from Cuttlebug.
 I used some of the butterflies on the inside of the card too......
 ....and even on the back of the car. Along with two of my personal stamps.
And now I want to show you one of the reasons we had so much fun this weekend. At the fair some of us bought The Retro Handset from YUBZ. It is a handset for your mobile (iPhone, Nokia, Blackberry, Samsung, Sony  etc). You just plug it in and start calling. It even has a volume control and a one-touch button for answering! The sound quality is super and they even recudes 96% of mobile phone radiation! 
Ha ha! We laughed so much this weekend, making funny calls with these phones! I think mine looks like the ones they had during the Cold War, in case of nuclear attacks ;) Welcome to Kristine's red hotline emergency phone!!!! Ha ha! 
You can buy these at the YUBZ' website, or at Barnestæsj(Norwegian store where I bought mine).
Here is a picture of me playing with my new toy :)
This photo is taken by Linda, with her iPhone. Sorry for the bad quality.

4 kommentarer:

Gro sa...

Så utrolig kult Kristine!
På bildet ser du virkelig viktig ut! LOL.
Tenker det var fint på messen. Skulle gjerne vært der jeg, men mått feire minstemann som ble 5 år!
Ha en fortsatt fin uke.
Klem fra Gro

Christina C. sa...

Hi Kristine! Love your new toy!!!!
Never even heard of it!
Your card is absolutely STUNNING!
As always, uniquely "you".

susy sa...

bravissima susy italia

Papirline sa...

Utrolig kul
I love my pink;-)