Laura's sketch #60 at the 2 Sketches 4 You blog just needed to be tried out, so here is my take on the sketch.
I've used the Tuva - Lagoon paper from Inkido (designed by me) for this card. The white panel has been embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The cool "old school" tattoo heart stamp is from Ladybug and Friends. It comes in a set with several sentiments for the banner.
I've used the Tuva - Lagoon paper from Inkido (designed by me) for this card. The white panel has been embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The cool "old school" tattoo heart stamp is from Ladybug and Friends. It comes in a set with several sentiments for the banner.
The flowers, lace and black bling is also from Inkido. The button and blue thread is from my stash.
Thank for stopping by my blog :)


6 kommentarer:
Kristine, cool as usual! :)
As usual, a very unique work of art!
Ooooh, fabulous card! I love your blue flower and the yummy black lace! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y!
Beautiful! I love the colors :)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura
It's fantastic!
What a pretty card. The black lace with the blue tones are wonderful! You really should consider entering the challenges over at Papercraft Star http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com they are offering a lot of prizes right now too! Oh and they post all of their challenges weeks in advance to give crafters a head start!
Legg inn en kommentar