For this chocolate card I have used some of the new Inkido Christmas papers, designed by Lise-Lotte. I've alsos used several of the new stamps from Inkido. The collage stamp is stamped with Archival Ink Maroon and the sentiment is stamped with Archival Ink Library Green. All supplies for this card are from Inkido.
The yummy chocolate is an Anthon Berg Chili, Honey and Almond chocolate! Yummy! Something sweet for the afternoon coffe. The tag was stamped with snowflakes in maroon and coffe ink.At the back of the chocolate card I used some of the new postage stamps and my personal stamps.
To join my weekly stamp blog candy, click here.
You can win some of the stamps I've designed for Inkido :)



9 kommentarer:
Очень красиво!!!!!!
So beautiful,Kristine! Love your style!
Dette var kjempenyydelig! :)
For en vakkert pyntet sjokolade Kristine! Og så nyyyydelig sjokolade inni også da;)
Ønsker deg en fortsatt fin helg!
klem fra
Mette
This is so wonderful Kristine.
Hugs Riet.x
bellissimo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
baci dall'italia
Ohhhhhh, this is simply heavenly!!!
Så utrolig nydelig!♥
awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. peace maria
Legg inn en kommentar