Once again I've been inspired by Anne Kristine's amazing cards, and I've made this one sided card with paper from Papirdesign(Ingrid) and corrugated cardboard. All supplies are from Inkido and this is also my 2nd entry for ABC challenge(F for flowers).
The paper edges were distressed with Distress tool and inked with Vintage Photo ink. I've sewn the edges, but left the top open so I tag fit inside it.
The tag was made with the Top Note die from Stampin Up. I distressed it with Distress Ink Vintage Photo and also stamped some snowflakes on the edges. The vintage image is from a vintage sheet by Ladybug and Friends. The vintag wrinkled ribbons I've made myself :)At the back of the tag I also stamped with some snowflake stamps.
And here you'll see the back of the card, with some of my personal stamps and also some postage stamps from Inkido.
BLOG CANDY: To join my weekly stamp blog candy, click here. You can win some of the stamps I've designed for Inkido :)




7 kommentarer:
Nydelig kort, så lekre detaljer. Kjempeflott blomsterdekor og stilige effekter.
Ha en fin søndag.
Klem, Bente
Nydelig julekort i herlig vintagestil!
So wonderful card Kristine,I love the image and your papers.
So beautiful details and the colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Loveley vintage card, Kristine. I especially love the metal charm with the pearls, very very pretty.
Wow, så flott kort med herlige farger! Stilig med tag i lomme!
Ha en fin uke!
Klem
For noen nyydelige farger og herlig rufsete stil, lekkert pyntet! :)
wow Kristine så lækkert julekort, både fint men samtidig skønt rustikt, nydeligt design. Du må have en dejlig aften
knus Pia
Legg inn en kommentar